13 emails ..

jk_GC

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I responded to my rfe on last thursday(23rd) and i got 13 emails today, 10 from uscs-csso and 3 from cris, any significance to these mails .. what is CRIS?. why i got 13 mails with in the duration of 15 minutes?.
Check out my previous post for details
Thanks

Earlier we used to receive 2 emails for each status. Now it has been increased to 13. Delete all except 1. May be the system has some problem today.

JS :)

You will get approval e-mails this week.
NSC got my response for RFE on 6/22 and approved my I485 on 6/23, actually I got more than ten e-mails last Friday(6/24) said that my case has been approved on 6/23, is that cool!? so good luck to you!

its really cool!

I got all those emails yesterday .. i have only 3 days before Unavailability begins ..so .. your email gave me lot of hope .. thanks buddy.

This looks like a recent 'bug' in the USCIS email generator. I have seen atleast 3 other posts, both of I-485 approvals, saying they got from 17 to 40 emails ! Bottomline is , don't worry, there is no significance. The email generator software must have gotton screwed, like everything else at USCIS ! :rolleyes: