120 days since FP was done

nvenkat

Registered Users (C)
It has been more than 120 days since my FP was done and I have still not recd my Interview letter. Can anybody help me as to what could be the reason. Is it because of name check. How do I find out whether the name check is cleared or not . Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

nvenkat said:
It has been more than 120 days since my FP was done and I have still not recd my Interview letter. Can anybody help me as to what could be the reason. Is it because of name check. How do I find out whether the name check is cleared or not . Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

I think name check is after interview. You should try calling the toll free number on the receipt to check your application status. Maybe the interview mail letter got lost?

soccer101 said:
I think name check is after interview. You should try calling the toll free number on the receipt to check your application status. Maybe the interview mail letter got lost?

Nope, name check is well before the interview. My interview was back on August 9th, but my name check has been pending since March.

K

I had my fingerprints done in February and I am still waiting for my interview. I think it depends on where your DO is. I am in SC

Z

I don't think there is a standard waiting period between FP and interview. It depends on how fast the DO is at processing applications. I had my FP in January and interview in June. The 120 day rule applies after the interview.

nvenkat said:

Thanks
Hi nvenkat,

Have you taken an Infopass appointment at the DO to follow-up on status. It has been almost 90 days since FP for my wife, and no interview letter yet. What is your DO? Ours is Dallas.

My DO is also DALLAS. I took an Infopass last month on AUg 18th. I was told that everything is cleared with my case and it is ready for Interview to be scheduled. Still not year anything.

I have another Infopass appointment for Sep 30th.