11/13/01 case. How can I do now?

NovFiler111

Registered Users (C)
Hi! Friends,

I am 11/13/01 case (EB11) -- Never change employer and address. Still waiting.

But I have to change address by end of this month. Any reason that I get RFE if I send a request to change address?

I like to contact my local senator. Anybody knows how to find the contact information for local senator?

Thank you.

RD 11/13/01
ND 12/07/01

:confused:

You wouold make a better case

If you wait till they start approving Feb cases :-:)(

My suggestion is if possible try to sublease your home to someone who is reliable. That way you need not file AR11 for change of address which might delay the case approval.

What's your FP date?

I have a collegue who is still waiting with a RD 11/09/2001 and FD 06/2002.

Good luck!

I beg to differ from others

I see that you are with the same employer doing the same job, so should you get a RFE you dont have anything to fear/hesitate. SO go ahead and change your address and file AR 11. Everything should be ok. I did this mistake of having two addresses and after draining good money(which is dwindling as it is) I finally got bold and changed the address at BCIS. THe change of address was necessitated by a change in job. Got a RFE , replied and gor approved in 10 days. If you extra money spend it on some vacation instead of fear.

Regards
Raj

NovFiler111

I think there is no need to worry at all as ur case is straight forward. You will be seeing approval within this month. Chances are high.

I am too waiting for quite a long time for my approval and hope to see something this month.