11/03/2003 EB2 140 Approved

140Nov03Filler

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just now checked the uscis website and I found out that my I-140 got cleared today. So far I have not recieved the e-mail. Waiting for it.

On friday both mine's and my wife's second EAD's and AP's approved. I am thinking this kicked in I140 approval. Today the LUD for I485 changed for my case not for my wife. I140 LUD never changed for the day I applied.

I am thinking good days are started for EB2 cases. Good luck for all of you those whose who are waiting for long time.

NSC - EB2- I140/I485 Concurrent Filled
I140 AD 01/24/2005
I485 LUD 01/24/2005
Second EAD and AP approved on 01/21/2005

as i have said earlier also , i think the second ead and ap does play a role in your approval. if your case is ready for adjudication i think they look at the entire file. that is 140,485,ead and ap. i have seen that now in atleast 5-10 cases. the 140 getting approved in 5-7 days after the second ead and ap.

usa_gc_waiting said:
MINE ND FOR I140/485 IS 11/09/2004(EB2 FROM NSC)

CAN I EXPECT APPROVAL SOON... :confused:

Most approvals now are for late 2003, a full year before your ND so you might have to wait some more. But then who knows, especially with NSC!

Congratulations !

Iknowitall: Do you think NSC approves I485 ( for EB2) within few weeks after I140 approval if the FP was done already ?

I have only seen EB3 concurrent approvals with NSC, not EB2 concurrent approvals. What does this mean?

If you have your fp already done and I am guessing somewhere in the middle of 2004 you can expect the 485 to get approved too soon. Can be the same day, a few weeks or a few months. Nothing is certain but cases are still being approved in this way at NSC. They have been doing this for EB3s, hopefully EB2s are starting now.
It takes time for new memos to take effect at NSC :) so may be they will continue in the old concurrent approval fashion for a while for sometime. In any case it is good to see 140-EB2 approvals now, a sign of encouragement, hope the trend continues.

iknowitall said:
140Nov03Filler,

what is the rd for your second ead and ap ?

The RD of second EAD and AP are 11/08/2004. You are right and I strongly believe that my second EAD and AP kicked the approval.

bigbadwolf said:
hey, could you also let us know your PD and if this is sub-labor?

Mine's is labor substitution. The PD of the original labor is December 2000. All these days I was scared whether I will get approval or not. As the orginal labor got Mechanical MS, I got Mechanical BS. I showed 5 years software experience not mechanical experience. Luckily no RFE.