10/30/03 EB2 I140 approved

kashish

Registered Users (C)
Just now received email that our I140 was approved on Jan 22 without any RFE. Wow!!

Now the next step, should we wait for the I485 to be processed or should we go for AC140. This is because my husband is going to loose his job soon and he does not want to work in the same field. Any suggestions?

Kashish

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

Don't know the answer to your question but wouldn't going in for CP now be very risky if the job is not secure? at least with 485 you can use AC21.

My husband is the primary applicant.
Kashish

honeysusu said:
who's the prime applicant? you or your husband? if it's your husband, sure he can use AC21.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashish,

It seems like another form I-824 required to get CP done, but I don't know much about this..You should also post your question on the CP discussion board, as there would be many more CP experts there!

and not all consulates support AC140. Some do as they know certain centers take a very long time for approving I824s.

I-1485 approved!!!!!

Our I-485's got approved yesterday and just now we received email. Thank GOD!!!!!!!

I sincerely wish that everyone' approval comes soon and all feel relieved and happy the way we're feeling right now. Good luck.

Thanks a million to Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful forum which did not let me feel lonely in this journey.

Kashish

Many thanks dkeb2 and iknowitall, truely appreciate your well wishes.

We've taken infopass appointment for next Tuesday, any idea how long does it take to receive the approval notices? Will they reach us in time?

Kashish

iknowitall said:
looks like u got everything u needed kashish, relax now and njoy. congrats.

Kashish,

Congratulations ! I just thought of asking for your I485 approval and LUD changes. I recently got I140 approval (BCIS motion), and still waiting for I485 approval.

Your case gives more hope to my case that EB2 concurrent processing is still taking place with NSC.

kashish said:
Just now received email that our I140 was approved on Jan 22 without any RFE. Wow!!

Now the next step, should we wait for the I485 to be processed or should we go for AC140. This is because my husband is going to loose his job soon and he does not want to work in the same field. Any suggestions?

Kashish

Congratulations!

Now I guess all of the problems are gone...except for finding a new job ofcourse!

All the best.