1- 140 Prediction ---HELP ..HELP.....

naamuthi

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Can you please let me know your Predictions of getting the I-140 Approved on this Case.
This is very important, as the Job is in Big Trouble.

Your Help is Greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1-140 / 1-485 : Concurrent : 10/03/2003.
FP: 05/27/2004.

From last one month, there is a slow and steady progress from sep end cases to oct 1st week cases. You application might be with an adjudication officer. its really a matter of luck to get that email from now.

Very soon

We are seeing some approvals on Sept last week and Oct first and second week. So yours may be very soon.

I-140 24Nov03 waiting? :mad:

Thanks guys,

Friends,

I sincerely thank you for your input on this.
This Case is for a Friend of mine who just lost the Job while his 1-140 is still pending.

He got a 2 months Notice and he will be out of the Job by the End of Dec-2004.

He desperately needs to know whether there is a chance to get his 1-140 approved by that time or not, I guess on one can exactly know forsure. But Any positive signs about getting it approved before that will greatly help his morale.

If any one of you have any suggestions on how to handle the Situation like this, Please post your recommendations.

H1 is going to expire by the End of Dec-2005.
I-140 applied (10/03/2003) but not approved yet.
Last day in the Job End of Dec-2004.

Thanks a Million for all your Input.

your friend should start looking for the same type job for another company. i feel that he will get his 140 approved by the Dec since we have couple oct cases approved recently.

Suggest your Friend,

NOT to go and ask "HR" about whether the company revoke pending I140 application.
Just try to stay there till Dec, and so that your friend could make sure that the company will not revoke any petition till Dec.

Thank You

He works for a small company (Not so Big).
They have no idea on the Immigration Proceedings.

The Lawyer is choosen by the Employee, so is it safe to assume that, by God's grace if he gets the i-140 approved before Dec End, he should be Safe ?

Thanks Again...

yes, strongly suggest your friend do not mention any 140 revoke to his employer if they have no idea about the process. as long as his company do not report to cancel 140 application, your friend is safe even though it's pass Dec.

I have a friend, he was out of the job for 6 months, his company does not even notice. He didn't have GC pending, but he had H1B. He got a new job and start a new H1B and also start his GC. A lot of company, doesn't bother call/send note to USCIS. Your friend will be safety, even after December. Good luck!!