1-140 LUD changed today..approval or denial?

NSCTX

Registered Users (C)
My lud has changed today for my i-140 ONLY (not for i-485), No emails...

getting tension... any feedback frineds?

Last edited by a moderator:
NSCTX said:
My lud has changed today for my i-140 ONLY (not for i-485), No emails...

Feel tension... any feedback frineds?
Hey NSC,
With in an hour you will get an approval. For me the LUD change at 9PM and 10PM boom emails with approval. Good luck.
Thanks
KK

kRIS

We saw the LUD changed at 07/27 4 pm (central), and no emails so far and message still not changed.

Friends, if i-140 denies, do we see LUD changes for i-140 and 485 both?

I've got only i-140 LUD changed.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

I saw the same on my case yesterday. I-140 LUD changed in the afternoon, but no message changed. And I got no emails.

officer code

what is your offcer code..mine is EX 140..

did you get RFE..

Hope we will get approval soon

Approval without on line message change

NSCTX said:
My lud has changed today for my i-140 ONLY (not for i-485), No emails ... getting tension... any feedback frineds?
It may be an approval. My experience: my I-140 petition was approved on May 31, 2005 (see my signature below). I have received I-140 approval, Form I-797, by mail (through my employer). My I-140 LUD (Last Updated Date) was changed on June 1, 2005, but no change in the message. USCIS online status still shows pending: “Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on March 3, 2005 ...” (I had no RFE). I also didn't receive an email from USCIS. Apparently online case status information is not working properly in my case.

Hope

Yeah, my i-485 LUD is not changed. My only positive hope for approval is that!

Hope I'll see approval tomorrow!

No updates today

I've not got any email or no new LUD on my i-140.

I'm thinking of these options:

1. I-140 approved. (based on couple of friends exp., they have got approvals without LUD change/emails, or after approval their LUD changed).

2. I-140 denied. (For this one, my i-485 lud is not changed, noticed couple of i-140 denial cases where both 485 and 140 LUD changed. No case denied only with i-140 LUD)

3. I-140 verification: May be send to verification dept. for verifying Exp. and Education OR one more RFE (I've already got RFE and provided detailed explanation, so at this time the verification chances are very slim).

4. Computer Mistake!!!

Please share your thoughts.

Regards.

You never know, but I doubt it's a denial since your 485 didn't change. Like you, I've also noticed people who got denied saying that they saw their 485's LUD change at the same time as their 140.

Good luck, NSCTX!

Cfiler .. i

cfiler said:
You never know, but I doubt it's a denial since your 485 didn't change. Like you, I've also noticed people who got denied saying that they saw their 485's LUD change at the same time as their 140.

Good luck, NSCTX!

Cfiler, you mean to say approval right?? Yeah.. my 1-485 lud is not changed.. that's my HOPE!!!

LUD theory is NOT true

The theory of LUD for I-140 and I-485 is NOT true. In my case, they sent me EAD approval after two LUDs on ALL my pending applications (I-140 and I-485 for the family). I had two LUDs on May 9 and 10 on ALL my applications and three weeks later they sent me Fp (code 3).
I saw two LUDS (July 26 and 27) on ALL our applications including the approved EAD and AP. Probably because I sent a change of address letter a week ago. No change in message or e-mails. I will keep you guys posted.

NSCTX, I meant to say that I do NOT think that you are denied. If you were denied, you would probably see BOTH your 140 and 485 LUDs change, which you did not see. I believe that you are OK so far.

My LUD on I-140 was also changed in first week of August but nothing changed on I-485. I called up emergency number and the person there told me that my case is administratively closed. I asked them the reason for the same as I haven't yet received any approval/denial notices. She said this could happen for differnent reasons like approval/denial or it's been pending for a long time. But she could not find out why my case was closed.

Has anyone got similar resonses and have a clue what's going on ?

Here are my case details
I-140/485--- 08/03
RFE on I-140--09/04
Responded to RFE and LUD update --10/04
LUD update on I-140 08/05