04/00 Approved !!

MKM701

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

Just heard on AVM that my case was approved on 8/20/01 !

EB-2, India, PD 06/98, RD/ND 04/00, FP 10/00, No RFE

a long, frustrating experience with INS is now behind me. I wish good luck to all waiting for approval....

Thanks to all of you who have given me valuable advice through their postings and Rajiv Khanna for providing such a resource to all of us...

Congrats!

I know the feeling U must have been going through recently. Now U can
relax and enjoy your life. All the best in your future endeavours.

Winner2

Congrats ... Was your I-140 sento to NVC after the approval?

MKM,
Do you know if your I-140 approval was sent to NVC for consul processing? Just curious why it took so much time for an April case to be approved.

No Title

Congratulations, I could understand the frustration you went through, which we are undergoing now.

Enjoy the freedom boss.

Kiran

Was the AVM updated same day as ur approval date.

Congrats ..u got me hopes as I am also PD 04/00 ..and Newark.
What time did u go to Newark INs ..Do we have to go at a apecific time?

No Title

AVM was updated on 8/21.

The gates open at 8 so I reached at 7:45, still there were like 30 people before me ! the appointment does specify 8 to noon

No Title

Thanks for the info ...just called IIO ..its seems today case assigned to officer ...well from all my last calls to IIO\'s i thought it was already assigned ..Well hope it is really assigned this time..

Congrats again !

No Title

Thanks for the info ...just called IIO ..its seems today case assigned to officer ...well from all my last calls to IIO\'s i thought it was already assigned ..Well hope it is really assigned this time..

Congrats again !

Were you asked for any specific documents or questions?

No Title

No. Just take the approval notice original or courtesy copy, EAD, original i-94 (arrival/departure card) and passport. all the best