01-Jul-2004 ND I-140 Approved!!!!

sunilgin

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Good Newssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Just a few mins ago I received the magic email too. Hurray!!!!

Does anyone know whether USCIS sends the approval notice to both my attorney as well as me??

Thank ya'll for your splendid support.

sunilgin said:
Dear Friends,

Good Newssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Just a few mins ago I received the magic email too. Hurray!!!!

Does anyone know whether USCIS sends the approval notice to both my attorney as well as me??

Thank ya'll for your splendid support.
congratulations.. good to see july approvals too..
Thanks
KK

Congrats Sunil,

I believe the approval notice will go to the Attorney with a copy to the company.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Congratulations sunilgin. My ND is same as yours. No news yet. Are u EB2 or EB3? Is FP done for u ? Good luck for I-485 approval.

hopeofgc
ND: 07/2004
I-140 ---- ?
I-485 --- ?

Thank you friends.

Digs, thanks for the info buddy. Do I have to request my attorney to send me a copy of the approval or does he send it to me by default?

hopeofgc,

I am EB3. If your ND is same as mine, then I am sure your approval is right around the corner. Hold on my friend!!

Thanks again!!

Wow !!

sunilgin,

Thatz indeed a great and relieving news !! Thanks for sharing this info with this Forum !! I have filed mine in Nov'04 and it certainly gives hope that mine might be considered in the coming 4,5 months !! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sunilgin said:
hopeofgc,

I am EB3. If your ND is same as mine, then I am sure your approval is right around the corner. Hold on my friend!!

Thanks again!!

Thanks sunilgin. May be i am not lucky enuff :-(

First prt of ur LIN

Hi Sunil,
My RD is Jul 2 2004.. PD Jul 2002 (loooong labor), EB3/India. Can you please tell me the first part of ur LIN? Mine is LIN0419950XXX. It would give me an idea of how much longer I have to wait. Thanks a ton.

MyGCUserID said:
Hi Sunil,
My RD is Jul 2 2004.. PD Jul 2002 (loooong labor), EB3/India. Can you please tell me the first part of ur LIN? Mine is LIN0419950XXX. It would give me an idea of how much longer I have to wait. Thanks a ton.

MyGCUserID,

Your RD is very close to mine. But LIN's a lil far. Anyways.. here it is:

LIN0419750XXX

Thanks,

sunilgin
congrats. Your attorney and your employer will get the 140 approval notice. you can ask either attorney or employer to send a copy of that. Enjoy ........

Hi Sunil,

My experience is that in US, you dont get anything until one asks for it. I have to always remind, both my company and my attorney to give/send me what I need or rather due to me.

Usha, ..............my PD is Aug.2003

Thanks.

DIGS

plastic_card said:
sunilgin
congrats. Your attorney and your employer will get the 140 approval notice. you can ask either attorney or employer to send a copy of that. Enjoy ........

Thanks for the info plastic_card.

Has anybody used an approved 140 for changing jobs (AC21)?? If so, pls. list any steps that need be followed. Thanks.