01/01 - Getting Frustrated!

gtm

Registered Users (C)
Am I the only one left now. This wait is getting really irritating especially when so many 01/01 ND guys have got it approved

No Title

Hey gtm,
  I am here to give u company..I have ND 12/21...still waiting...I talked to IIO again today, she couldn\'t see my FP..She never asked my A#..When i asked IIO to find my FP using A#..she said that she sont know??? Looks like they have lots of trainees as IIO..All they know is that my paper work is Ok..and is still pending..When i asked for the reason, IIO said that there are lots of backlogs and INS is working on those cases :(..But i still see some of 2/1 cases getting aproved...When i asked my lawyers to inquire, they said that JIT shows that cssc is processing 98 cases so they can do enquire...It is really frustating to go through this damn process...I decided to just let go ..until i get the approval in mail. It is waste of time to ponder over this erratic procedures and processes..

No Title

Me too!
ID 09/98, ID 01/19/01, ND 01/26/01, FL 03/30/01 (as scheduled), PA 03/01, AD 04/17/01 (card received 05/10/01) EB2, RI, China

Called II this afternoon. When I asked her to check my I485 status, to my surprise, she asked for A# instead of WAC#. Gave her my A# and after a while she told me that my application is on the shelf. I asked her to check if my paper work is OK. She asked for WAC# this time. Then she said it looks fine. Asked her to check my fingerprint, she told me it\'s fine. I asked her how long I have to wait, she said don\'t know. Asked why somebody with later ND got approval, she don\'t know.

No Title

Hey Ranga, I know it is frustrating.

Ask ur lawyers to send the enquiry anyway, or u go ahead and fax an enquiry yourself.

According to Anna Gandur, I think she sent the enquiry herself and got an approval soon.

No Title

Damn.. same old message today too. Do they update AVM during the weekends too!!!
My lawyer has already sent in 2 fax inquiries and will be sending the 3rd one on 14th of this month. When he talked to the IIO about a month back they said that they had received the FP but the case hadn\'t yet been assigned to an officer.