R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My application was NIW category. I would like to have some insight from you all.
    I filed I140 (rcpt dat July 17th 2007). During this time concurrent filing was not allowed. Later USCIS allowed concurrent filing for another month and I filed I485 (rcpt datee Sept 27th 2007)and according to my lawyear those were filed concurrently.
    I do not know exactly how my lawyear did the filing. I got an online approval notice on I140 but nothing on I485.
    1. If filing is concurrent should not I get update on both at the same time?
    2. I do not know why my attorney did not inform me that I needed to submit medical exam report with I 485. He submitted submitted the I485 without medical exam report.
    Will it cause any problem? Can I submit medical report now? Do I have to wait on their response for RFE on medical exam.
    3. I applied in the NIW category. Now I lost my job, would it affect my I 485 processing.
    Can they ask for pay stubs again?
    Please let me know if any one have any knowledge on these issues.
    thanks
    My application was NIW category. I would like to have some insight from you all.
    I filed I140 (rcpt dat July 17th 2007). During this time concurrent filing was not allowed. Later USCIS allowed concurrent filing for another month and I filed I485 (rcpt datee Sept 27th 2007)and according to my lawyear those were filed concurrently.
    I do not know exactly how my lawyear did the filing. I got an online approval notice on I140 but nothing on I485.
    1. If filing is concurrent should not I get update on both at the same time?
    2. I do not know why my attorney did not inform me that I needed to submit medical exam report with I 485. He submitted submitted the I485 without medical exam report.
    Will it cause any problem? Can I submit medical report now? Do I have to wait on their response for RFE on medical exam.
    3. I applied in the NIW category. Now I lost my job, would it affect my I 485 processing.
    Can they ask for pay stubs again?
    Please let me know if any one have any knowledge on these issues.
    thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…