G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My husband mailed N-400 in 8/2009 & had his interview/test at the DO on 11/14/09 & passed 100%. The interviewer told him to wait in the waiting area until time to take the oath. She then remembered that his application requested name change. She said that he would have to wait to take the oath at the Fed Ofc; even if he wanted to wait and change his name on his own, she had to abide by the request on the N-400 & a notice with the oath date should be mailed in about two weeks. We have not received the oath letter. I saw that someone else here in Atl had a similar issue. I cannot find the discussion now (of course), but they applied a few days after we did, intvwd a couple of days after we did, and rec'd their oath notification letter on 12/08/09 for an oath date 02/10. When we look for his status online, it still shows that he is in the "Interviewing and Testing" phase of the process.
    Is there anything we should be worried about? Does anyone have any ideas why there is such a delay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…