US Immigration forums hosted by the Law offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC for the community. We take no responsibility for the information presented here.

Britsimon
Britsimon
No Tips Other than that! Have a great trip!
I
ijon
ok thanks man ! 1 question though: Just to be clear, we paid the USCIS fee, but did not fill anything in profile. Status is now accepted and pending review. We should leave as is, right ? They are not waiting for anything on our part ?
I
ijon
Hi Simon, Just wanted to repost my question... Could you please tell me if we'e good to go as of now ? Thanks again for your help !
Britsimon
Britsimon
Sorry - I missed that question. Sounds like you are good to go - yes!!! As you enter through the POE, our paperwork will be processed - and since you have paid the USCIS fee, the GCs should arrive pretty quickly (around 1 month or less).
I
ijon
Hi Simon, I just wanted to give you a quick update. Everything went fine when we travelled. We signed paper, fingerprint & we were on our way. Now my USCIS profile says "optimized". It says "in Process" and it's been like that for almost 10 days. Do you think we'll get our GC fast ? Thx again fr your help!
Britsimon
Britsimon
Sounds like it is moving fast for you, yes - Congratulations!
I
ijon
Hi Simon ! Hope you're doing great. Quick question. It's more than a month we entered th us (back to Europe to sell home, quit jobs etc now). Got our SSN before coming back on March 9th. Elis status still says in process but my case doesn't recognize our ioe numbers. Should we worry ? What should we do? Thanks for your help friend!