F1 Student Hoping to Use Dreamers Act

Shinebright44

Hi,
I have been an F-1 student since before the age of 16. Does anyone know if the Dreamers Act is still active and can be used to file for a GC since I came when I was really young? Are there other ways for students who arrived really young to stay? What are my options? Thanks so much in advance!

There is no "Dreamers Act". The "DREAM Act" has never been passed. If you are talking about DACA, you must have been in the US with no status on June 15, 2012, so you obviously won't qualify. (Also, DACA is not taking initial applications right now. And DACA never provided a path to get a GC.)

There is no "Dreamers Act". The "DREAM Act" has never been passed. If you are talking about DACA, you must have been in the US with no status on June 15, 2012, so you obviously won't qualify. (Also, DACA is not taking initial applications right now. And DACA never provided a path to get a GC.)
Thank you for the response.

Hello forum friends! I was once an F-1 student in California navigating the complexities of utilizing the Dream Act, and I can't stress enough how Arvian Law Firm was a game-changer for me.

Arvian Law Firm not only provided me with a comprehensive education on the Dream Act but also walked me through the specific nuances related to California. Their expertise and insights were crucial in understanding the eligibility criteria, application process, and the potential benefits the Dream Act could offer.