confirm the visa in F4 but now in administrative processing

lovekhan123456

Dear All ,

I had interview at ISL embassy in the month of Sept , 2019, interview was smooth and we gave all the answer confidently but at last asked me about my travel and i honestly told to Councillor officer i have been to Kabul, Afghanistan then start the conversation

1. When will you visit? Ans in august, 2011
2. How many days? Ans : that time i have no idea because i forgot the number of days even departure date and arrival date so i told 10 days. later it was identified after i reach at home there were 8 days.
2. Why did you go? Ans: for audit purpose, explain my occupation and designation , company name..
3. What audit you do? Ans : As per my my Job description i replied them Operational related audit ( but i did not answer IT related audit because i am not authorized in my company just i support to IT related issues because in previously i was software engineer and changed my career into audit) but i shown my interest in ds-260 form IT audit ( I have no IT audit certification but next i will do).
4. but in last they requested to me about my old passport and i gave them passport with my company HR letter history mentioned of my travel and support of company).
5. after check the my old passport and catch the values like entry and exit date entries and put into the system and last he read the company letter and return to me and asked are u in this company and my reply was YES.
6. He kept my old passport and r took my family old passport as well.
7. At CO told me your visa approved and passports will be return and we have two weeks processing time then again said 10 days you will get.

I was happy at that time!

Now my case was 1 month and 25 days in ready status ( 4 times date changed) and last date changed 28 OCT and status move into in Administrative processing, i told every thing true expect i forgot number of days visit ( 2 days difference) which were not remember to me is it big problem however he told me at the spot my mistake.

so now this is the problem or something else? CO put me in Administrative processing although he told me you visa approved and you will get after in two week internal processing time and what can i do what is the actual reason no date is changing now.

Please help

Not much you can do other than wait. It’s actually not that unusual in Pakistan for people to be told they are approved and then go into AP for a while as they need to more background checks than they thought - this is quite common in forums anyway. I am guessing the travels to Afghanistan are probably one of the causes of the further checks.

Not much you can do other than wait. It’s actually not that unusual in Pakistan for people to be told they are approved and then go into AP for a while as they need to more background checks than they thought - this is quite common in forums anyway. I am guessing the travels to Afghanistan are probably one of the causes of the further checks.

is there any problem in my 2 days difference in communication?because i am waiting you are prompt response.