• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

about DV interview

natna

Registered Users (C)
hello every one I won DV 2014 and i got interview appointment letter my question to ask u is i am new married person I married on september so is there any idea about what i can do?

hello every one I won DV 2014 and i got interview appointment letter my question to ask u is i am new married person I married on september so is there any idea about what i can do?

i am going to go to the interview soon. i got married on september 1th.

OK so you both will face some additional scrutiny about your marriage. They will want to see evidence that the relationship is real and not just an attempt to take advantage of the DV lottery win. You should provide photos of the wedding ceremony, old photos, letters or anything that demonstrates you had a relationship prior to the lottery win. Take care with gathering this evidence as they will be very wary of the timing...

i have old photos but i don't have letters and we are from same class what should i show plz help me...

i have old photos but i don't have letters and we are from same class what should i show plz help me...

You should show things that demonstrate you had a real relationship prior to the DV selection. I can't be specific about that - you'll have to think about it yourself.

If you have a class photo that shows you on one side of a group of 20 people and your wife on the other side - then all you have proved is that you knew each other. If however the same photos show the two of you together and holding hands - then that is more likely to impress - but you need lots of evidence like that - and dated evidence. How about air travel tickets where you both took a holiday together. How about car insurance with both names. How about an apartment rental contract - who knows what you have - but you need something?

krisu don't worry. if you had real relationship why worry? relax man :)

this is what i will take near me before interview.

1- photos of wedding ceremony at my home town.
2- photos of wedding ceremony at my wife's home town.
3- some e-mails from past that we called eachother "my love"
4- photo of my proposal
5- photos of our switzerland vacation
6- bank transactions that she sent me $3000 in 2011.

krisu don't worry. if you had real relationship why worry? relax man :)

this is what i will take near me before interview.

1- photos of wedding ceremony at my home town.
2- photos of wedding ceremony at my wife's home town.
3- some e-mails from past that we called eachother "my love"
4- photo of my proposal
5- photos of our switzerland vacation
6- bank transactions that she sent me $3000 in 2011.

There ya go - something like that!

DV 2014 winner done with interview today

Hi guys
I'm DV2014 winner, I just made my interview today and I got accepted,
Thanks God :))
I will send u the guys the interview experience later today :)
Best of Luck to all

Hi guys
Best of Luck to all

Fabulous - first success of the year reported here! Congratulations.

Hi guys
Best of Luck to all

Congrats my friend! It should feel great. Enjoy the moment :)