• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

My prayers are with all those that lost their lives, their families...those that got injured in the westgate mall attack. Following the happenings can take a toll on one.

Psalm 91:- 5
“You shall not be afraid for the terror by night;nor for the arrow that flies by day.O Lord, command your serpents to swallow every
serpentine power unleashed against the people of Kenya in the name of Jesus.

hi BurundiWinner - did u pay for ur USCIS Fee b4 ur departure or when u get to Houston. Also, can I pay mine in the USA ???
Would also love to meet u guyz cos I'll be coming to Houston, Texas in days...
Hi, I paid before departure, back in June. You should be able to pay in the US.

Shorrie, Nickelly, Burudiwinner & Hexa thanks for concern. we all hope and pray to see closure to this beastly act as president kenyatta calls it.

Tickets

As we endeavor to get you the best/lowest quote please kindly send us names as they appear on the passport as we may get a good quote and when you come to pay find the price has gone up as the low fare flights get to be filled up fast. The names enable us to reserve... Note reservations are not charges its just a measure to ensure you do not miss a seat on the flight you choose... Email me on shorrie.crystal@gmail.com
Thanks...

My dear forummates, let s pray for Gabam !!! He s suffering and still in AP, he is the only one remaining on the forum(DV-2013-Under-Administrative-Processing) without visa.
oooh God have marcy on Gabam.

Glad to inform the house that I managed to get a flight on qatarairways and now am resident in Kansas USA. I missed my connecting flight to Kansas from Chicago airport due to long lines and spent night there then left in the morning. Am waiting for my ssn probably next week then job hunting will begin. Sorry about the Kenyan bombing, I watched it on news here, it was scurry.

Hello House,
I would like to thank the Mighty one for the far He has brought us, our ap has:) completed and visa granted for six months.
Thanks to all and even for the supportive words of encouragements
God bless you all.

Glad to inform the house that I managed to get a flight on qatarairways and now am resident in Kansas USA. I missed my connecting flight to Kansas from Chicago airport due to long lines and spent night there then left in the morning. Am waiting for my ssn probably next week then job hunting will begin. Sorry about the Kenyan bombing, I watched it on news here, it was scurry.

Oh good to hear you arrived safely. You missed your flight sorry but the good thing i had warned you so you were prepared for any eventualities.welcome,guys ensure before you come you have your CV/Resume typed you can edit it once you get your number(Mobile No) ok:p

Hello House,
I would like to thank the Mighty one for the far He has brought us, our ap has:) completed and visa granted for six months.
God bless you all.
Congratulation welcome to America.

congrats n welcome to america.update us on everything there n what we should expect.

Hello House,
God bless you all.
Congrats it was such a long wait but God is faithful if we wait on him.I can also confirm that Abuhamza also was granted visa after a long AP process.

Thanx to kenyans for the support given during our darkest moment may the lord bless each one of you who contributed in one way or another.To the bereaved may the lord comfort each one of you n for the injured quick recovery.

Brother, my struggle is on, I am in the ring come Nov, pray for me so that in the future I post the same info that I have settled in Edmond Oklahoma

Last edited by a moderator:
Visa issued! What next?

Hello,

I checked the ceac website and it shows that my visa was issued. I have also got an email that my passport is ready for pickup from DHL. I wanted to find out what am supposed to do after picking up the passport i.e. other users experience to the point I reach USA.

Thanks.