• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Thank God im current for july.One thing ive learnt in this journey is that it has shown me my true friends and kumbe they are a handful.Majority are fasting so that i fail the interview but my God is a true God he will not allow that.My sistas MAKIKI and NICKELLY the prayer worriors do pray for me.Pia wewe EMMA

Congrats for you being current..Remind them haters about Jeremiah 29:11.

WHAAAAT;another month obeez,solwach n other babboons where are u mnishikilie,just joking guys if we have managed to wait for one year a month is like a walk in the park cheers family.THANX gabam for looking after us your visa at the corner believe in the lord whatever he starts he finishes.:):)

Patience..you are next in line with akina Obeezyb.

Ash. Whats ur take here? Anyone else who had a baby after sending forms to KCC?

My advise is that you send the 230 together with the birth certs to KCC. Its different for someone who gives birth when 2nd NL is out.That is when the embassy can process your info when you go for interviews.

My advise is that you send the 230 together with the birth certs to KCC. Its different for someone who gives birth when 2nd NL is out.That is when the embassy can process your info when you go for interviews.

Thanks Ash. I already sent the forms a week before i received the 2NL. I believe they wont make this an issue.

Those with kids, do you go for medicals for 2 consecutive days or 2 concurrent days?

Interviews successful, visas granted now when are you people traveling?????????????????????????????????????i can wait for step 5....

Interviews successful, visas granted now when are you people traveling?????????????????????????????????????i can wait for step 5....

It is fear of the unknown, we wanted those visas but it seems like we ai'nt going soon. Maybe till the last week to expiry just like jimmaboy lol :p :p

Diversity Visa

Hello to all participants of this forum,

I have also been selected for the DV 2014 fiscal year. I checked my status on may 4, and sent the documents to the KCC on May 7, and they received the documents on May 8 as I could I track my parcel through the courier.

For those of you who have gone through this experience I'd like to ask you about one thing that I realised after I sent in the application forms.
Apparently, I automatically forgot the question of one of the applications that asked my marital status which I didn't tick off. (assuming that I'm not married) However, further questions led to the wife's or spouse's name, date and birth, and place of marriage and etc, and that's where I put N/A to all of those sections as I'm unmarried (single).
In reality, I'm not married nor have a spouse, hence, as a support statement I sent an email to KCC with my details and marital status, just to confirm.

Therefore the question asked is do they double check at the interview or do they get back to you in order to clarify the marital status situation, because I'm sure someone had the similar situation before as the old saying states "There is nothing new under the Sun", what was the outcome then?

Thank you for you time and advice!

Greatly appreciated!

Hello to all participants of this forum,

I have also been selected for the DV 2014 fiscal year. I checked my status on may 4, and sent the documents to the KCC on May 7, and they received the documents on May 8 as I could I track my parcel through the courier.

For those of you who have gone through this experience I'd like to ask you about one thing that I realised after I sent in the application forms.
Apparently, I automatically forgot the question of one of the applications that asked my marital status which I didn't tick off. (assuming that I'm not married) However, further questions led to the wife's or spouse's name, date and birth, and place of marriage and etc, and that's where I put N/A to all of those sections as I'm unmarried (single).
In reality, I'm not married nor have a spouse, hence, as a support statement I sent an email to KCC with my details and marital status, just to confirm.

Therefore the question asked is do they double check at the interview or do they get back to you in order to clarify the marital status situation, because I'm sure someone had the similar situation before as the old saying states "There is nothing new under the Sun", what was the outcome then?

Thank you for you time and advice!

Greatly appreciated!

No problem

Hey Fomogho,I thnk the fear of the unknown is hovering around people in this forum.Even those who have crossed over aint talking!!!and this leaves me wondering why!?Bur am goin to break that...After I crossover,expect alot from me.