Jay Shree Ganesh ---YellowRocks-- Now GREEN ROCKS

yellowrocks: after having gotten two H1B extensions myself, I know what you mean.

Have to forget about the annual panics to renew:
1. H1B status
2. Driver's license
3. Visa

And now I've been wondering how to waste all the time that I've otherwise been spending on this forum these past 2 months! Forum-withdrawal-syndrome.
But I can see you haven't done your spontaneous "green" posts today, so you're slowly getting used to the idea!

That was the best after PMS.

stillalive

congrats to stillalive
man who is going to prepare and maintain spreadhsheet now

STillalive, did u have a running-mate?

congracts yellow rocks..
dont leave the forum..
we need your support and suggestions
heartly congractullations
bye

To be honest, approval came in a wonderful timing. There had been lot of major decision took in my life these days, GC approval made all these things much easier.

Phir munna bai choot gaya, magara sallu ko pakadliya. Kisi ek ko rahana hai under.

same here man
my wifes case would take long i guess, so i would be here for a while too.
how u feeling now?

hi

i am glad things are going good with your life.....
To be honest, approval came in a wonderful timing. There had been lot of major decision took in my life these days, GC approval made all these things much easier.

Phir munna bai choot gaya, magara sallu ko pakadliya. Kisi ek ko rahana hai under.

Congrats yeollowrocks !!!

What is with this derivative not being approved? Too many such cases. Mine got approved two weeks back but no news on my wife's petition. We called TSC. Per them for some reason our cases got separated, usually does not happen. It is with IO and pending name check :eek:

tsc

On My Wife's application, they are not giving any information not even any communication.

And i am stuck because i bothered Senators and Congressman so now they are saying, you got approved right, so now wait for this application

I think they targeted primaries to approve and left dependents applications on the shelves

BUT you never know with TSC Man.
nothing guaranteed with USCIS
Congrats yeollowrocks !!!

What is with this derivative not being approved? Too many such cases. Mine got approved two weeks back but no news on my wife's petition. We called TSC. Per them for some reason our cases got separated, usually does not happen. It is with IO and pending name check :eek:

Hey Yellowrocks,
Congrats...

Did you get any notices or cards yet after the approval emails. I have tickets to go to India for Aug 30 for 1 week for some important thing. And was wondering if I would be getting anything in hand before that from TSC. I am from NJ. My details are in the sign.

Thanks and congrats again.

U Rock man, congrats...this is one of the funniest mails abt gc approval I have seen...ur attitude is simply great...onward and forward!

ok

no i didnt get no notice no cards yet
once i get i will definitely post it on the forums

when did u get approveD?
Hey Yellowrocks,
Congrats...

Did you get any notices or cards yet after the approval emails. I have tickets to go to India for Aug 30 for 1 week for some important thing. And was wondering if I would be getting anything in hand before that from TSC. I am from NJ. My details are in the sign.

Thanks and congrats again.