BEC Priority Date Tracker

Finally my case is showing Certified online (5 years and 4 months)...

EB3 RIR
Case - D-05217-xxxxx
TR to RIR converted - 10th April
PD - February 2002
Certified Today.

My case showed certified on the web site (Dallas BEC) on 26th June. My lawyer/employer has yet to recived the certified copy of LC. Any body else in the same boat as me. I am getting a bit concerned if it got lost in the mail or by the lawyer in the tons of paper they handled in 1st week of July for 485 filing.

Please let me know.

My case showed certified on the web site (Dallas BEC) on 26th June. My lawyer/employer has yet to recived the certified copy of LC. Any body else in the same boat as me. I am getting a bit concerned if it got lost in the mail or by the lawyer in the tons of paper they handled in 1st week of July for 485 filing.

Please let me know.
Mine was showing certified online on 6/28 and no hard copy yet. There are some others on this board with the same issue.

Finally it made it !!

Hello Friends (BEC Victims),

My lawyer notified last week that after submitting the newly signed forms, the BEC assigned a new case number to the application. The new case number is P-07xxx-xxxxx. According to the BEC website, the application has now been Certified! Also they received the certified LC.

My Labor went through long roller coaster ride, (thanks to BEC!).

I really appreciate all the support and experience shared by people in this forum. I wish everybody good luck to come out of this mess soon.

Thanks.

need suggestion from guru like you

Congratulate mkk on your certification.

my case is similar like you PBEC lost my case actully they mix my case with another employee with simillar name as mine.
so i resubmit 750 application and then i receive a 45 day letter
which i replied in jan 2007
my case shows " In Process " since last 6 month

any suggestion for me.

my lawyer sent several email to PBEC with out any response

Hello Friends (BEC Victims),

My lawyer notified last week that after submitting the newly signed forms, the BEC assigned a new case number to the application. The new case number is P-07xxx-xxxxx. According to the BEC website, the application has now been Certified! Also they received the certified LC.

My Labor went through long roller coaster ride, (thanks to BEC!).

I really appreciate all the support and experience shared by people in this forum. I wish everybody good luck to come out of this mess soon.

Thanks.

Follow up, follow up, follow up

My advise would be to have your lawyer call them or pursue your employer to call.
Write letters to congressman, senators, DOL secretary.
Congratulate mkk on your certification.

my case is similar like you PBEC lost my case actully they mix my case with another employee with simillar name as mine.
so i resubmit 750 application and then i receive a 45 day letter
which i replied in jan 2007
my case shows " In Process " since last 6 month

any suggestion for me.

my lawyer sent several email to PBEC with out any response

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.

just call PBEC

my employer just call PBEC and lady pick and after inquiring about my case she replied that my case has not been assigned to an officer.
she dont have any time frame and dont know how long it will take

so it means no body has even looked at my file yet

my case # p-0720-xxx-xxx
pd 2001
EB3
RIR CA

Please conside PERM

Please consider to use PERM, so you can keep old PD and get LC. For cases which have been hold for a long time, there may be something which were not good enough to get approval easily. Mine is an example, it took a long time for my LC to be approved, and then in I140, the company doesn't have a good financial documents to prove that it had ability to pay me in 2002. Now we have to work hard to explain. If I have used PERM in 2005, in that year the company was in good situation, I would be in much better situation.

Just my experience. FYI.

my employer just call PBEC and lady pick and after inquiring about my case she replied that my case has not been assigned to an officer.
she dont have any time frame and dont know how long it will take

so it means no body has even looked at my file yet

my case # p-0720-xxx-xxx
pd 2001
EB3
RIR CA

vsha is gonna be a bit busy...

I need a volunteer to process the data that I generate into the presentable report..
Any takers..

I can provide you the procedure...

I will try this time.

MSP, thanks for your serve here, pls let me know what I can do to take this over.

vsha is gonna be a bit busy...

I need a volunteer to process the data that I generate into the presentable report..
Any takers..

I can provide you the procedure...

MSP, thanks for your serve here, pls let me know what I can do to take this over.

I could not log into this server for last 2 days..
Finally got through..

Please send me your e-mail ID through PM..
I shall send you the procedure..We shall see after that..

Every week I run a process to get the data feed for that week..
Then that data has to be run through a process to generate the detailed report...

Last edited by a moderator:
BEC Statistics for last week...

I managed to generate the case_status
I am still working on the most active sheet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks SO much...Certified!!

MSP and others,

Thank you so much for the updates, i used to look forward to this every week, finally certified.

PD : Feb 2003 - Received NOF in SEPT 2006- replied in Nov 2006..certified when I checked. Hard copy not yet received.

Goodluck all!!

MSP and others,

Thank you so much for the updates, i used to look forward to this every week, finally certified.

PD : Feb 2003 - Received NOF in SEPT 2006- replied in Nov 2006..certified when I checked. Hard copy not yet received.

Goodluck all!!

All the best buddy...

BEC Labor Certification Status as of 07/20/2007

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

AILA's teleconference with DOL on 07/24/2007 reflects as follows: [Courtesy of AILA]

Total balance: 28,300
RIR=Fewer than 1,000
TR=More than 27,300

Recruitment process has yet to be initiated=2,000
Recruitment process underway=More than 25,300

Obviously, these cases will have to be adjudicaed within the next two months. The positive side of this report is that most of the cases are currently undergoing the supervised recruitment process and some of these cases are likely to be adjudicated as soon as they receive the recruitment result report. We thank these officials for their hard work at the BECs despite their uncertain future for their employment. However, we urge the BEC leaders and officials to give a special consideration to the USCIS deadline for accepting concurrent I-140/I-485 cases by August 2007 only and unless such concurrent filing is completed, these foreign workers will have to suffer from a unknown tremendous delays before they could file I-485, work permit, and international travel. These people are those who have gone through a long and long process to reach the current stage. Acceleration of the backlog cases before August 17, 2007 is strongly urged.

Can we believe those numbers? ...

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

AILA's teleconference with DOL on 07/24/2007 reflects as follows: [Courtesy of AILA]

Total balance: 28,300
RIR=Fewer than 1,000
TR=More than 27,300

Recruitment process has yet to be initiated=2,000
Recruitment process underway=More than 25,300

Obviously, these cases will have to be adjudicaed within the next two months. The positive side of this report is that most of the cases are currently undergoing the supervised recruitment process and some of these cases are likely to be adjudicated as soon as they receive the recruitment result report. We thank these officials for their hard work at the BECs despite their uncertain future for their employment. However, we urge the BEC leaders and officials to give a special consideration to the USCIS deadline for accepting concurrent I-140/I-485 cases by August 2007 only and unless such concurrent filing is completed, these foreign workers will have to suffer from a unknown tremendous delays before they could file I-485, work permit, and international travel. These people are those who have gone through a long and long process to reach the current stage. Acceleration of the backlog cases before August 17, 2007 is strongly urged.

Can we believe those numbers? ...

these numbers are pretty close to our own numbers from the status report...
May be they are publishing our statistics as the status..:D :D