You Will Not Believe This!!!!!!!!

Shit thats not fair if they accuse you like that. HIRE a lawyer and make sure you follow this through. This isn't fair at all. This is scary for lots of people..even who haven't visited Home Country

If their service records show it..they must have something??? DID u ever obtain advance Parole??...did u ever use your national passport?? TEll us what u have done that USCIS is making a fuss. THEY have some evidence that says YOu visited....Can u think of anything that they have which can cause misunderstanding..THINK HARD!

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't mkae any sense. They can not have any evidence in this case unless u have enemies who sent letter to INS lying about u visited ur home country. Just send them a letter stating that u never visited ur home country and that this is some kind of misunderstanding. If they have evidence ask them to send a copy.

Did they sent u any request with first RFE about that trip u never made? Because thats what letter states.
Although a previous request for evidence referenced this return to (home country) <<<<which not true>>>>, you have failed to disclose any information concerning this trip

bringslite said:
I just got the second RFE, and you will not believe what it’s for!!!! I will let the words speak for themselves:

"Service records indicate that you returned to (home country) sometimes after you asylum interview on XXXXXX and before your asylum grant on xxxxx. Although a previous request for evidence referenced this return to (home country) <<<<which not true>>>>, you have failed to disclose any information concerning this trip. You must submit an explanation detailing the account of the trip including exact dates of travel, all places you visited, bla bla bla bla...."

I do not know what these people are smoking, but this has never happened. I came from my home country in 1991, and applied for asylum in 1992. I traveled outside the US twice, but not to the home country, and have already submitted proof of these trips!

Man I wait 5 crappy years for them to tell me this garbage!!!!!!!!!!
Do not worry. They have to proof it and since you are confident that you did not visit your country, approach them calmly and explain the situation without losing your composure. Losing your calm will not help in this unfortunate situation. I understand that it is hard to relax after receiving such an idiotic letter, but please relax and you will conquer that! Good luck

Shamson dear
You must get a lawyer right this minute, and someone really good. No need to get upset, everything will be resolved, but it is time to get representation

I am so very sorry this happened to you. I really feel your pain.
But hang in there, it is almost over.

EJ

EspressoJoy said:
Shamson dear
You must get a lawyer right this minute, and someone really good. No need to get upset, everything will be resolved, but it is time to get representation

I am so very sorry this happened to you. I really feel your pain.
But hang in there, it is almost over.

EJ

Why Shamshon? Is he in trouble also?

I too suggest obtaining legal counsel to respond to this. If you really did not travel back, I am sure things will turn out OK. Maybe you have a common name and they mistook you for another person. Just understand that they have an obligation to check this out; nothing is more suspicious than an asylee (before asylum grant, after asylum grant or even after adjustment) visiting home.

Good luck to you.

bringslite said:
I just got the second RFE, and you will not believe what it’s for!!!! I will let the words speak for themselves:

"Service records indicate that you returned to (home country) sometimes after you asylum interview on XXXXXX and before your asylum grant on xxxxx. Although a previous request for evidence referenced this return to (home country) <<<<which not true>>>>, you have failed to disclose any information concerning this trip. You must submit an explanation detailing the account of the trip including exact dates of travel, all places you visited, bla bla bla bla...."

I do not know what these people are smoking, but this has never happened. I came from my home country in 1991, and applied for asylum in 1992. I traveled outside the US twice, but not to the home country, and have already submitted proof of these trips!

Last edited by a moderator:
bringslite...." to err is human nature"..!
"err everytime is cis 's nature.!"
so donnt worry when you are rite then no one can prove you wrong.
truth is eventually get victory.
right now i strongly recommend ..hire a really good immigration attorney.
they are always scary of attorneys.!
and we pray to God you get through this situation easily.!

This is the most stupid human error I ever heard. INS is really becoming worse day by day. If they'll send me something like that I will be really really mad. I'm mad now. I'm sorry for the victims of this stupidity.

bringslite...I feel that after the lawsuit..they are making excuses to deny legit asylees...! Just hire a lawyer..don't do this yourself..the lawyer may take 300/500 dollars..and usually it looks professional. I mean you dont want to waste your 5 years right?...Be careful..sometimse they dont care and just deny it without thinking...

Please keep us updated.

ayyubov said:
Did they sent u any request with first RFE about that trip u never made? Because thats what letter states.
Although a previous request for evidence referenced this return to (home country) <<<<which not true>>>>, you have failed to disclose any information concerning this trip

This is the strange thing...they have never mentioned anything about this in the first RFE!!!!

Could it be that there was a name mixup? my name is not a common one in my home country, but it's very possible!

shamshon said:
Do not worry. They have to proof it and since you are confident that you did not visit your country, approach them calmly and explain the situation without losing your composure. Losing your calm will not help in this unfortunate situation. I understand that it is hard to relax after receiving such an idiotic letter, but please relax and you will conquer that! Good luck

Thanks shamshon, that’s the only option I have, even though maintaining my sanity after all these years is becoming very difficult!

I have already started looking for a lawyer, as many of you kind people have suggested, i should play it safe.

Inspite of this drama, I feel though as if I am surrounded by family, you guys! so thank you so much for the support!

bringslite said:
I have already started looking for a lawyer, as many of you kind people have suggested, i should play it safe.

Inspite of this drama, I feel though as if I am surrounded by family, you guys! so thank you so much for the support!

bringslite: I would suggest you get legal representation. I also say that you excuse INS for their "mistake" at least for the sake of the beautiful words in your signature line.

good luck.

bornTwice

Dont lie please otherwise u may get deported for allegation

Originally Posted by bringslite

Hey man why are u lieing ? do u really want to be deported :confused:

What makes you think he/she's lying :confused: Bringslite never went back and they don't have any proof cuz why they asking for detail
s and proof of a trip they already know :confused:

SINNERSROOM said:
Originally Posted by bringslite

Hey man why are u lieing ? do u really want to be deported :confused: