YES! NBC sent me a Email! but Biometrics needed again?

Brenglen

Registered Users (C)
Well folks I am truely blessed lol I got an email from the NBC about them resending the letter. My Congressman did help me alot and The congressman's Immirgation worker called me up at 5:30pm today saying that she talked to the National Benefits Center and they appoligzed and that they just mailed the letter in the mail.

Heres the email I received.

"On October 19, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required,
or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact
the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283."

But thats not all tho, I received a letter in the mail reguarding that they need my Biometrics done on Tuesday, however I already got my Biometrics done in July but this time on the Biometrics it says its for the I-765 (Work)...Do I still need to go to my Biometrics appointment even tho I already done them, and if so I dont have a ride for that day...could I reschedule for the next day?

I would suggest that you don't reshedule because you are not likely to get an appointment until 2 months later. I made that mistake, but I took the advice of people on this forum and went as a walk-in and they did it for me. I would keep the appointment at all cost if you can. If not take a chance and go asap. NO RESCHEDULING!!!

NeShawn said:
I would suggest that you don't reshedule because you are not likely to get an appointment until 2 months later. I made that mistake, but I took the advice of people on this forum and went as a walk-in and they did it for me. I would keep the appointment at all cost if you can. If not take a chance and go asap. NO RESCHEDULING!!!

ic ic...but I already have my Biometrics done...why do I need to do them again?

I would still go and take the biometrics again besides its been a couple of a months.....maybe they misplaced them :mad: Knowing what you have been through, I would do as they ask :)

All the best :)