Yes Cross Chargeability Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vsaxena

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I thought hell would freeze over before this day would come, but I actually got “Card Production Ordered” email just now for myself and my wife.

I was waiting for this moment for 5.5 years. I owe a big thanks for all you guys. You guys have been a great help for me and others as well. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will pray for all you guys.

Thanks,
VS

Congrats...

Enjoy freedom. :)

Guys,

I thought hell would freeze over before this day would come, but I actually got “Card Production Ordered” email just now for myself and my wife.

I was waiting for this moment for 5.5 years. I owe a big thanks for all you guys. You guys have been a great help for me and others as well. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will pray for all you guys.

Thanks,
VS

congratulations and question about cross - chargebility

vsaxena,

Congratulations!
I have a question about cross - chargebility. How do you know your case use the cross - chargebility? My lawer requested the cross - chargebility 10th march. But we didn't get any feedback from USCIS. Do you have any experience to check the status of cross - chargebility?

thanks
ca_green_card

I had this question all along and never got any confirmation anywhere but yy lawyer was pretty confident and told me not to worry about it.

So to be honest I really had no confirmation until I got the RFE then I knew for sure that they are using CC for my case because my MD was/is not current on 2/18/08 (date when I got RFE).

Sorry man I wish I can answer any better.

VS

congrats...

good, it worked for you. Initially, I requested CC in May 2007. No use. But the date moved in June and my case(Primary) got approved
in July 2007. My wife case still pending as of now. She was born in SriLanka and my lawyer requested CC again in Jan 2008. No use so far. I don't know why the hell they hold dependent case.
PD 09/2002. India.