Yahoooo.... I got my I-485 Approval ND Jun 2003

kumarvalluri

Registered Users (C)
[/B]Yahoooo I got my I-485 Approval ND Jun 2003

Hi Everyone,

This is really a Great day in our lives , Our I 485 for me and wife and children
has been approved Atlast but definately what happened is a miracle.

Let me share this with all of u on sep 2nd my first fnger printing has been
done at oakland office along with my wife.

Immediately we have recieved 2nd Finger print notice dated for 16th September ,when we went to oakland office one of the oficer African american was informed of the figer print fiasco of 2 FP,s in 15 days.

He simply put his finger on his mouth and signalled us since u told thats fine
but dont tell any one else walk in and do ur second FP.He said this way ur case will be expedited.

Again on last friday 17th sep I have called USCIS on phone and asked a lady very sympathatically to help me and understand my situation of working for a H1 sponsoring company for the last few years and loosing major part of salary as comission to this company.

she heard me and said nothing much can be use the AC21 . And she said can u wait for a few minutes.She came back and said we are procesing sep 2002 cases u have to wait for 1-2 Yrs for ur case to be processed and concluded by saying if ur officer is free ur case may be Processed early.

I am really thrilled to have my gren card and the approval of I485.
I want to thank every one in this forum Profusely and my whole hearted thanks to Rajiv Khanna for being instrumental in helping all of us to see this day.

And i wish and prey God ans USCIS to approve every case which is Pending for a Long time.

Here are my case details.

140 Approved May 13th 2003
485 ND June 6th 2003
1 FP Sep 2nd 2004
2 Nd FP sep 16th
485 Approved on 09/20/04.

kumarvalluri said:
[/B]Yahoooo I got my I-485 Approval ND Jun 2003

Hi Everyone,

This is really a Great day in our lives , Our I 485 for me and wife and children
has been approved Atlast but definately what happened is a miracle.

Let me share this with all of u on sep 2nd my first fnger printing has been
done at oakland office along with my wife.

Immediately we have recieved 2nd Finger print notice dated for 16th September ,when we went to oakland office one of the oficer African american was informed of the figer print fiasco of 2 FP,s in 15 days.

He simply put his finger on his mouth and signalled us since u told thats fine
but dont tell any one else walk in and do ur second FP.He said this way ur case will be expedited.

Again on last friday 17th sep I have called USCIS on phone and asked a lady very sympathatically to help me and understand my situation of working for a H1 sponsoring company for the last few years and loosing major part of salary as comission to this company.

she heard me and said nothing much can be use the AC21 . And she said can u wait for a few minutes.She came back and said we are procesing sep 2002 cases u have to wait for 1-2 Yrs for ur case to be processed and concluded by saying if ur officer is free ur case may be Processed early.

I am really thrilled to have my gren card and the approval of I485.
I want to thank every one in this forum Profusely and my whole hearted thanks to Rajiv Khanna for being instrumental in helping all of us to see this day.

And i wish and prey God ans USCIS to approve every case which is Pending for a Long time.

Here are my case details.

140 Approved May 13th 2003
485 ND June 6th 2003
1 FP Sep 2nd 2004
2 Nd FP sep 16th
485 Approved on 09/20/04.

You might be kidding . OKAY you are selected for GEnius book.

Good luck

Goodluck!!!!

Looks like VSC also started processing mid 2003 cases trying to catch up CSC!!!!!

Copy of the Approval Notice for JUN 2003 ND

Receipt Number: EAC0320051***

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 19, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

Kumarvalluri,
Congrats...

what all did you say to USCIS to get your approval so fast...you should join Bollywood...

khusboo

kumarvalluri,

Congrats on your approval. Was there a recent LUD before the approval.

Thanks
Pruma

Congrats -- I see that you are in the 2003 tracker in the I-140 forum. If you haven't done so already, I will update your information in there.

ETA

Congratulations

Kumarvalluri,

First of all congatulations...... Enjoy your freedom

I have also received two FP Notices,first one is scheduled on 25th September 2004 and the second one is scheduled for 20th October 2004.
what should I do?? should I go for both FP's?????

Please advice

Thanks

GC_FEVER said:
Kumarvalluri,

First of all congatulations...... Enjoy your freedom

I have also received two FP Notices,first one is scheduled on 25th September 2004 and the second one is scheduled for 20th October 2004.
what should I do?? should I go for both FP's?????

Please advice

Thanks

Same here.. I did my First FP on Aug 25, 2004. Today I got another FP notice scheduled for Sep 30 2004. Anyway I am going to go and act like this is my first FP and get it done..

But my LUD is changing couple of times last week with the same message..
"On September 7, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

This is for the first FP that i did last month.

We all are waiting to get FP notices, but I never thought I will get 2 notices in the span of a month.. lets see..

Any one has any idea, whats going on...

GC_FEVER said:
Kumarvalluri,
should I go for both FP's?????

Heh, based on what happened to kumarvalluri I'd be at the ASC getting that 2nd FP faster than you can imagine :).

ETA

Do not stop ur selves going for 2nd FP notice

Hi Forum members,

And all those who recieved 2nd FP notice in a short gap better get the 2nd FP done do not tell or ask any questions at the USCIS office.

If someone comes to know that it was a mistake on USCIS part they are
taking the notice of FP2 and sending us back.

better act as if ur coming for the first time or second time after a Long time.

There is definately some relation BTW 2nd FP and I 485 Approval.
I want to see every should get there I 485 ASAP. in this forum.

I see that way because it happened to me and why not for all of you.

The LUD changed after my first FP on sept 9Th but the very next day i got
FP2 in mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pruma said:
kumarvalluri,

Congrats on your approval. Was there a recent LUD before the approval.

Thanks
Pruma

Pruma,

Mine and my spouse LUD updated 2 times for I-485. mine is 17th and 20th and My spouse LUD updated on 14th and 15 of sept.

Not sure what is going on. How many LUD update in your case?

Took Kumar's advise

I took Kumar's advise and did my second FP on 09/21/04 in newark with my wife acting as if i never had FP. (1 st FP was on 08/20/04 in newark)

Hope this theory of Kumar works out !!!

I called USCIS and the lady told me to write a letter as this time VSC is processing 09/02 cases. She cannot initiate a request for review.

Will keep you updated if I get a Approval
Mine is EB2, June 2003 case