• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

x-ray showing spot in chest for dv 2013

superfantastic

Registered Users (C)
hi forum members,, recently i learned that i had pneumonia in my childhood. so i have done x-ray in local hospital and the doctor says that i have spot in my chest due to pneumonia. some says that is all ok with the DV lottery case and some says it will deprive me from getting visa. so please anyone tell me about what the reality is?? is there any medicine that will remove the spot?? is there a reason to get worried?? if my case was delayed due to this spot i could loose the deadline of dv 2013 because of my case number.. i don't have TB or other communicable disease.. please reply

CN : 2013AS000087XX
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th may 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st June 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012(after i called them)
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

If your extray show spot, the doctor has to culture it, which means you will to wait 8 weeks for your test results to be submitted to the embassy. Also your medical results will have three months validity as opposote to six months. My best advice to you is to do your medical exam 2 1/2 months prior to your interview to make sure that results are available on the date of the interview. Other than that you don't need to worry. You will fine and once you come to the states they may put you on Tp watch list and take large bills for nine months....Don't worry too much....