X-IGATER got I-485 Approval

My_Name_Is_IIO

Hi all,
       Last night it was nice to hear that your case was approved on AVM. For me, GC process was not that bad a experience as for some of you people on this board and I sincerely hope and pray to God that all your cases be approved by INS without any other hassels.
       My Details :
                   PD : Jan \'99
                   RD : Dec \'99
                   ND : Jan \'00
                   FP : Apr \'01
                   RFE : End of May and INS received on 1st week of June & AVM updated.
                   Amended I-140 filed on last week of June. (not a clue on that stuff) .
                   Went to another company with the approval of IGATE Capital.

Never called or spoke with an IIO.

Thats the short GC process story. All my best wishes and tons of good luck to my fellow GC waiters.

Thanks a lot to all who share their experience on this board.

No Title

When you said that you changed job with IGATE\'s approval did you actually use AC21 180 day job change rule or IGATE was still continuing your GC even though you left them?

When did you change jobs?

Any details will be appreciated.

No Title

With IGATE permission I changed the job. I did not use the AC21 180 days rule as IGATE was nice enough to continue my processing. If I am not wrong then deejjaaaa once told that if you get hold of the right persons in IGATE things will definitely happen and I fully agree with him. All the best sbk.

No Title

What was your RFE about? Were you working with IGATE at the time of RFE?

I guess what I am trying to find out is since most RFE\'s ask for current pay stubs, and if you were not working with IGATE at that time then how did you manage to reply to the RFE?

No Title

The RFE was about employer\'s letter and it was issued when I was still an employee of IGATE. IGATE was petty fast in responding to the RFE (maybe within a day or 2).

No Title

RFE... hmmm... I did not hear about this in "EmplifiUS"... are you sure you did get it ???