Wrong date on card for residence since

27gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Our GC is approved in Feb 2008, though just yesterday only I have noticed that my wifes card has wrong date for column "Permanent Residence since" as 2005 and it expires in 2013.

The question I have is -
She is traveing out of country for 4 months on 27th June and will be coming back in Oct.
1>Will it be problem if she travels on the same card ?
2>what are the chances that she will have troble at POE (EWR)?
3>Does she need to carry any additional document to avoid any POE problem?
4>Can she walk to any of the local USCIS office and get her passport stamp with 551 just to avoid any problems?

We will get the card replaced once she come back as we dont have time now to get it done.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
GC27

Hi,

Our GC is approved in Feb 2008, though just yesterday only I have noticed that my wifes card has wrong date for column "Permanent Residence since" as 2005 and it expires in 2013.

The question I have is -
She is traveing out of country for 4 months on 27th June and will be coming back in Oct.
1>Will it be problem if she travels on the same card ?
----------------------No problem
2>what are the chances that she will have troble at POE (EWR)?
----------------not a problem
3>Does she need to carry any additional document to avoid any POE problem?
-----------------She can keep I-485 approval notice( show only if asked)
4>Can she walk to any of the local USCIS office and get her passport stamp with 551 just to avoid any problems?
----------------Card is OK, later when she come to US in October she can file form I-90
We will get the card replaced once she come back as we dont have time now to get it done.
--------------------she can do it later
Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
GC27

------------------

Thanks Ginu I am relaxed after seeing your reply, Any more expert advices will be appreciated

Thanks,
Gc27