• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Wrong Date of Birth on Australian Police Report (Month says Dec. instead of Nov.)

samfjd

Registered Users (C)
I have my interview in Montreal, Canada on April 2nd, 2007. I was compiling my papers yesterday and just realized that there is a TYPO error on the Australian Police Report for my Date of Birth. The Name, Address, Day and Year are correct but the Month has been mistakenly being tuped as "December" instead of "November".

I called Aust Police yesterday and they said they will post the corrected one and it will take 2 weeks to come.

What should I do at Interview, Should I tell them or what?

How will it affect the outcome of my interview.

Gee, thats tough, but I'd suggest that you let them know that you notified the Australian authorities about the error and you are getting in corrected only that it'll take longer to arrive after your interview. Also, if you have any letter written to you by the authorities about the error made on their part carry that with you as that will strengthen your case. They may just hold onto granting you the visa till that correction comes in, and you can proceed from there. Good luck with tomorrow, and do let us know how it goes.

I have my interview in Montreal, Canada on April 2nd, 2007. I was compiling my papers yesterday and just realized that there is a TYPO error on the Australian Police Report for my Date of Birth. The Name, Address, Day and Year are correct but the Month has been mistakenly being tuped as "December" instead of "November".

I called Aust Police yesterday and they said they will post the corrected one and it will take 2 weeks to come.

What should I do at Interview, Should I tell them or what?

How will it affect the outcome of my interview.

Good luck!!! it's your interview day :) . Keep us posted. So what did u do about the police certificate?