Would writing a letter to NSC Director change anything

Damnit

Registered Users (C)
Would writing a letter to NSC Director change anything? I'm planning to wirte a letter directly to NSC Director without amy Lawyer's advise. I have few questions

1) Will he read it
2) Does anyomne read it
3) What can be the possible effects to my case, positive or negative.

Please share your thoughts

Sounds like a good plan to me. If you are soft and logical in words, I do not see any reason of having negative effect.

Damnit said:
Would writing a letter to NSC Director change anything? I'm planning to wirte a letter directly to NSC Director without amy Lawyer's advise. I have few questions

1) Will he read it
2) Does anyomne read it
3) What can be the possible effects to my case, positive or negative.

Please share your thoughts
If your I-140 is past the NSC processing date - go for it!

How long have you been waiting ? If too long, I think its worth writting to NSC director.

damnit,

i would right a letter to the NSC director, i dont see what negative effect it could have. i also want to know whats happening with the petition and if anyone got any response, i will inquire with Rajiv.

i am also planning to initiate an official inquiry through my lawyer for rd of feb 04 , although it would not be of much use i guess but well i want to get attention if anyway i can to my case. its high time they moved and i dont have a lot of more time on my current job.

whorl1quote,

thanks for posting that letter in the forum. It is a "nicely written" letter; :) I truly hope they take some action.

You know, you should be atleast glad that they are going to look into your case. I have seen a few other people gotten the response that only lawyer and employer can initiate a query.

this is not a bad response if they really do what they say, that is forward your letter to the appropriate authority.

whorl1quote, Can you post language of your letter

whorl1quote said:
I wrote to CSC's director and got a response, see attachment. Basically it's just standard reply.

Can you please let me know hat did you write as I'm planning to write avery soft, reasonable and emotional letter specially peratining to the problems of EB-2 guys...what you guys suggest...

you ask the right person. I've gotten a bunch of sample letters. Attached is one I put together for a congresswoman.

I'm looking for one written to USICS Director to expedite I-140 process.

whorl1quote said:
you ask the right person. I've gotten a bunch of sample letters. Attached is one I put together for a congresswoman.

I'm looking for one written to USICS Director to expedite I-140 process. Does anyone has this letter.