working on f1 status

depressed123

I am on f1 status and is still valid for 3 yrs, i am working off campus and i have my own ssn too, so in order to work off campus i gave wrong ssn but with my ow name on it , and i gave my state id too wid my name but all details like id number , address are changed so wat problems can i face in future and iam goin to back to my country for vaccations will i have any troubles in coming back , one more imp thing on my ssn my first and lastname is fnu abc but at my work i gave my name just abc , so please suggest wat goona happen in near future thanks

You have committed identity theft and likely created a large number of problems for some innocent individual by your selfish and illegal actions.

As someone who has had a family member affected by similar actions, I will say that you deserve whatever bad happens to you. You do not deserve the opportunity you were given!

Based on the fact you have committed so many illegal acts - to begin with, working illegally, tax fraud, identity theft, likely posing as a US citizen on an aofficial document in order to work - which will eventually cause problems for you, you should exit the US never to return.

you could give the correct information and it wouldnt be a problem you in a short term unless you are applying to greencard or permenant residency, they would ask you and probably they would forgive you.

But what you have done is bad. Really bad.