1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worked More Hours in UK student visa

Discussion in 'Criminal Convictions and Act' started by terryadamson7, Apr 16, 2015.

1. terryadamson7

terryadamson7 New Member

Hello...

Four years ago I was in UK to complete my Bsc in Business Management. During my stay I worked more than 20hours to get more pocket money to go around the country.

I was caught just two weeks before my planned departure. So I directly told the police officer that I am going to exit in two weeks. So before going in for further investigation, they spot deported me to my home country since I am going to exit.

I got a police clearance from UK and it says nothing about this.

But the police clearance from my home country Sri Lanka states that I am deported from UK.

So this year I am a DV winner.

WILL THIS AFFECT TO GET MY DV VISA????

2. terryadamson7

terryadamson7 New Member

Hello Anyone here....????

3. sajj

sajj New Member

i am having the same situation. i won the green card lottery but not sure about further processing it cause my visa application got refuse while i was in uk under deception banner . but after that i voluntarily return to sri lanka , could you pls tell me will this affect my gc application . thx (terryadamsan7 - could you pls tell me what happen with your application)

4. Pierre82

Pierre82 Well-Known Member

If you have a criminal file in the U.K. or Sri Lanka, then it might cause some issues but i would recommend you to go to the DV Lottery forum for further advise http://forums.immigration.com/forums/lottery-visas-dv.119/