1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

work permit of canada

Discussion in 'Changes you want in this forum' started by g2754deep, Dec 29, 2010.

1. g2754deep

g2754deep New Member

hello
    i am from usa. i had applied there for political asylum but still after 14 years my case is not approved. now i want to apply for canada work permit. i got hrdsc letter and all others document. i want to know that should i need travel document for applying of work permit. Is through by travel document i have better chances of getting visa of canada or not. I have work permit in usa and i am truck driver in usa. i applied for truck driver job in canada.