• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Winners from Morocco

hi every body i'm from morocco
i have just receive the congratulation letters from KCC last friday too
i'm so happy :)

loulaa, do you live in morrocco ?

Drogba, what about your brother, does he live in morrocco or somewhere else like France ?

Thanks

hey guys , i'm moroccan too , and i'm really happy to hear that some moroccans got their NL of dv-2008 , i'm waiting for mine too , and congratulations for the winners , plz wish me luck ...thanks

loulaa, do you live in morrocco ?

Drogba, what about your brother, does he live in morrocco or somewhere else like France ?

Thanks

yes i live in morocco i'm from fes

i'm asking you if you know how long it takes that KCC send the second letters
yhank u

yes i live in morocco i'm from fes

i'm asking you if you know how long it takes that KCC send the second letters
yhank u

Loula, that depends on your case number. What is it?

Also can you post the date on the letter of notification? For my brother, it was March 6, 2007.

my case naumber is DV2008AF6XXX
it was pot march 13th and how about your brother case number?
i have a little small probleme i thaink that when i send the forms a make a small mistake when i sign in the date i make the day then the month it was just in the date near the signature
please relax me

my case naumber is DV2008AF6XXX
it was pot march 13th and how about your brother case number?
i have a little small probleme i thaink that when i send the forms a make a small mistake when i sign in the date i make the day then the month it was just in the date near the signature
please relax me

Aucun problème loula. There shouldn't be any problem with the way you signed the forms. The workers at KCC will know. Besides the most important stuff are your personal info. So just relax my friend. :)

My brother's case # is DV 2008AF00002XXX
I think his letter was posted on Mar 6. I need to recheck the date.

take care for now.

Aucun problème loula. There shouldn't be any problem with the way you signed the forms. The workers at KCC will know. Besides the most important stuff are your personal info. So just relax my friend. :)

My brother's case # is DV 2008AF00002XXX
I think his letter was posted on Mar 6. I need to recheck the date.

take care for now.

thank u grodba
good luck for your brother two

hey still no winner that lives in morocco , i wish the best of luck for every moroccan brother.wish me luck me too guys .

I guess now for the people under 6700 in Africa...the appointment will be in October.

Any info on when can we receive the second letter????