• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Will KCC send barcode via email?

Benniit

Registered Users (C)
Dear Troubleshooters,
Pls, clarify this for me. Since I have not received my 1st NL and I am to wait until August 1 and contact Kcc for non-receipt of NL, will Kcc send me the forms including 1st NL & barcode via email? Benniit

Dear Troubleshooters,
Pls, clarify this for me. Since I have not received my 1st NL and I am to wait until August 1 and contact Kcc for non-receipt of NL, will Kcc send me the forms including 1st NL & barcode via email? Benniit

The bar code is not important for those who will receive their NLs through email. Even those who received their NLs through the regular post/mail, not all sent their bar codes back to KCC but yet still their application was processed.

Sorry for not able to reply your pm to me. My inbox was full and I couldn't answer anyone unless I delete all the messages in my inbox

I received notification via email.Is there anyone else who got notification in email and done their AoS successfully?

The bar code is not important for those who will receive their NLs through email. Even those who received their NLs through the regular post/mail, not all sent their bar codes back to KCC but yet still their application was processed.

Sorry for not able to reply your pm to me. My inbox was full and I couldn't answer anyone unless I delete all the messages in my inbox

Hello actually if you didn't receive the first Nl it's not a big deal, just contact KCC and they will give you your case number (which is important) no worries

Dear Troubleshooters,

They will surely send the barcode together with the NL. Mine was sent together with my notification letter via email last year.
So don't bother about it.....

Those who have addresses in America, South America, Central America and the Caribbean countries will get the winning notification early by normal postal mail. The package will contain winning person's notification letter with his/her full name and address along with a computer generated case number and special bar code. Necessary forms and information on the related diversity visa processing and related visa fee too can be found in side the package.