• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Will I have a chance to be interviewed though I sent back the form to KCC very late

Barya yesus

Registered Users (C)
Will I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE 2ND NL THOUGH MY CURRENT IS ALREADY OVER.
My Case number is: 2010AF00009XXX

I am an African who is the winner of DV 2010 lottery.

Although The KCC sent me the first NL in March 2009, because of the bad postal service I got the 1st NL as well as DS 230 and DSP 122 forms in Fe b 2010. Then I fill it and send back to KCC in Feb 2010. My number is lower and the current of my case number is supposed to be in June or July 2009. But I send the form very late, which is in Feburary 2010. I have a huge fear of loosing my DV lottery chance. My question is here below: Will the KCC send me the 2nd notification letter after 8 weeks? Or will I be disqualified or declined because of my delay or because the current of my case number is already over ?. . Please give me your consultation. I am worrying a lot.

Will I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE 2ND NL THOUGH MY CURRENT IS ALREADY OVER.
My Case number is: 2010AF00009XXX

I am an African who is the winner of DV 2010 lottery.

Although The KCC sent me the first NL in March 2009, because of the bad postal service I got the 1st NL as well as DS 230 and DSP 122 forms in Fe b 2010. Then I fill it and send back to KCC in Feb 2010. My number is lower and the current of my case number is supposed to be in June or July 2009. But I send the form very late, which is in Feburary 2010. I have a huge fear of loosing my DV lottery chance. My question is here below: Will the KCC send me the 2nd notification letter after 8 weeks? Or will I be disqualified or declined because of my delay or because the current of my case number is already over ?. . Please give me your consultation. I am worrying a lot.

Hello Barya yesus,

I think that everything will be alright, KCC takes about 1 month to process the forms and submit your application to the corresponding Consulate. I advice that you track your mail (if it can be tracked) and/or you call KCC in a week or so to verify that your package has been received.

Good luck

Hello i2009,

Thank you very much for your information. Now I got a hope when I heard this kind of advice. I am waiting to get the 2nd NL from KCC. As per your info I will call to KCC and follow up my post. Please remember me in your prayer. thanx again.

Can I mention my work experience w/h I didn't mention in the DS 230 & DSP122

I am an Eritrean who live in Egypt. I am the winner of DV 2010 lottery. I have worked in Egypt as a "Child Care worker" for about two years. When I filled the DS 230 and DS) 122 forms, I only stated my previous work experience in my country and I didn't mention my current work experience in Egypt. I omitted to state my current occupation and work experience.

I have an interview appointment in May 2010.

Can I rewrite or edit my work experience and send the new DS 230 and DSP 122 forms to the KCC. Or should I tell the omission to the consular officer in the embassy during my interview?

Will the consular officer consider this new information as a fraud? or will she/he accept it to me?

Can I fill this information in the new DS 230, and DSP 122 forms which is supposed to be sent to the embassy.

What can I do during my interview? How can I now mention my current work experience and occupation?

Please help me