Who owns cptracker.com?

Dolphins

Registered Users (C)
First of all a BIG thanks to the blessed individual who created such a useful tracking site!

I was wondering if that person\'s still here. The only problem with the current tracking is that the CP procedure has changed and we no longer send the P3 to the consulate. Hence I was hoping they would tweak the columns a little bit to reflect this new p3->NVC,St. louis->NVC, NH->Consulate procedure.

not for all countries

No doubt it would be a good idea if a modified version allowed the new process to be tracked. But, just as a clarification, the process has changed only for India.

yes thats true but we still need to modify it in such a way that the current

process for india can also be tracked properly. That would mean adding a few more columns and not deleting anything.

I am maintaining - Let me know what columns need to be added.

I am completely out of touch with CP process after I got my GC through CP last April. Let me know what columns need to be added. I will be adding that by this weekend.

Thanks !!

I guess the columns should now read..

... 140 AD -> NVC RD -> NVC Case Created -> NVC P3 Created -> NVC P3 Mailed -> P3 Recv from NVC -> P3 Mailed to St Loius -> NVC Received P3 from STL -> NVC Reviews P3 -> Case to consulate -> ...

This way, people not coming under the new process (AC-140 / other consulates) could just ignore the columns between P3 Received and NVC case reviewed.

Thanks for mainting the tracker.

Thank you cool Dude.....

Waiting to see the CPTRACKER.COM to reflect the new changes.
Thank you so much for maintaining such a simple and wonderful site.

I think Moulin has summed it up quite well.

If anyone thinks they have a better order for the columns...speak now or for ever hold your peace.

Thanks for taking the time to help us out CoolDude.

Is it only for India?

So...for all other countries, are we sending P3 directry to consulate? Where can I confirm the information?

Thanks!

No Title

India and Vietnam got included in the list of contries that were following this procedure as of Jan 2002.. Some other consulates follow this method too. Whats your consulate ?

You can confirm the information once you get the P3 from NVC. It will specify the steps you have to take to complete your processing from thereon.

yup you are doing a wonderful service!

thanks CoolDude! it\'s a really useful site you are maintaining, and I need not say how much all of us appreciate this.

Cool Dude ...What happened ??? You didn\'t add the new columns !!

Thanks for keeping the site up.

Cool Dude can you update the cptracker this weekend ....u had mentioned that u would do it 2 weekend

Thanks.

Cool Dude: Thanks a lot for doing community work for all CP\'ears.

I left a email message for you last month and got positive reply and since desperately waiting for the changes to take place.

I would appreciate if in addition to the other columns which CP fellows have already mentioned, Please add 3 more columns for PCC:
PCC Applied at (place) :
PCC apply Date :
PCC received Date :

Since PCC is valid for 6 months for most of the cases and advisable to get after I 140 Approval, Its a Mandatory part of CP process.

Thanks again

go_on

Done!

Finally I have added few columns. If somebody could write detail description of what those columns mean then I will put that on a separate page which can be access by clicking on the header.
Please take a moment to update/add data as per new processing.
Thanks Moulin and others for making me aware of new process.

Thanks \'Cool Dude\' for wonderful site. www.cptracker.com

Cool Dude,

Thanks for serving your knowledge and effort.

MANY MANY Thanks

MANY MANY Thanks to who maintain cptracker.com.
Give me your address I will mail you $10 as my thanks :)