• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Who deleted dv2012 was a scam!

Who deleted dv2012 was a scam!

@Obama, Wat do u want to do with that thread, i mean wat do u tend to gain from guyz who do not av dreams? U av been a wonderfull fellow in the house, pls dont spoil it. That guy is drunk and i thank God the thread is gone. Pls lets discuss something more meaningfull. One love bro!

Well, I expected recognition for my dedication, expertise and literary works. Everything is gone...

Hey DVwasScam,

Please do not leave. At least 2 people want you. Stay and fight for the good.

At least Mr Khanna should have said "We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time" instead of deleting the pages

This is getting ridiculous. It was a random selection; we have people on the board who won from mid or late October entries. Oct 5/6 *will* be the most common dates, because that is probably when a good 50% of people entered the lottery.

If you didn't win, get over it.

Let carry on and be like one family pls.

Even Real Family member can have fights/dispute :)
so it is not a problem to have dispute :)

This is just simply everybody trying to protect their interest.
The current winner want people to keep quiet so they can still go ahead and do not get revoke.
The people who don't win want KCC to re run the selection process so the algo do not favor the first day applicant.

from what I understand, KCC will not want everybody to enter their data during the first few seconds when DV2013 open :)

imagine 19 million (or at least 10 million) people try to connect to KCC server at the same few seconds...
it will be like Denial of Service attack and will crash KCC server :)

KCC will not want this to happen :)

I read the old topic and am missing it too, although i have a screenshot. There were very good points made in this topic. I work for a big agency as well, and this year was definitely very different from other years. This has nothing to do with a random drawing and that more people may apply on day 1 or 2 than on other days. More than 90% of winners were taken from the first two days, probably first 24 hours, winners who got chosen although they applied later were mostly from South America or Oceania, where in general less people apply than from Europe or Africa. The status check is down, and the visa bulletin is overdue, or at least will be overdue if not published by tomorrow. Very strange. I would also like the discussion thread back on! Thanks (by the way, google has still cached the old thread when you search for "dv2012 was a scam"... :)

Google has it cached for several more days. Then it is gone.
About your company.
1. Do you charge per entry or per win?
2. Do you resubmit the entries every year without updating pictures?

короче я съебываю с этого форума, где как я вижу одни черножопые уроды сидят.... и чего вам всем советую.... нехуй черножопых мусульман нахуй консультировать, пускай дисквалифицируются за свои бабки.... всем удачи.... вернусь только чтобы поржать если отменят результаты
Google Translation :
shorter than I sebyvayu with this forum, where I see some Cobra freaks sitting .... and what do you all advise .... nehuy Cobra Muslims **** advice, let them be disqualified for his grandmother .... all the luck .... true only if the neighing to undo the results of

You're right, something does appear to be up. But we must wait patiently until we hear from the right government department, or the website goes back live. We won't speculate or spread fear until then.

You're right, something does appear to be up. But we must wait patiently until we hear from the right government department, or the website goes back live. We won't speculate or spread fear until then.

when you say: "something does appear to be up", that already show you are SPECULATING that something is up :) hahaha
and I don't feel any fear if they re run the selection process,
but how about you ? :)
hahaha