WHO CARES Is Approooooooooooved!!!!!!!!

Who cares

Registered Users (C)
APPROVED ON 8/24/2004 :D :D :D :D

Waiting to post this message since 4 ½ years. GOD, this is great. I thank all the members of this great forum for keeping the forum lively all these years.
CIBA, PCEE, KASHMIR, I140_takes_forever, you guys spend lot of time providing valuable data for this community. KASHMIR with the help of countless community members put pressure on CSC and Politicians and I for one believe it paid off. There might be some arguments otherwise. Thank you very much. RAJIVJI thank you for providing this great forum and all your help with the lawsuit.

Though went thru painful wait all these years the end is really sweet. Enjoying the moment.
I wish all of you get approved soon and especially, I pray for the old timers who are waiting like I was, while later filers are getting approved. It is a painful but as I said, the end in my case is sweet. Can’t complain any more.

Case details:
Started the process in October 2000.
Filed labor in March 2001, Approved in April 2001.
Filed 140 in April 2001, Approved in December 2001
Filed 485 in February 2002, Approved in August 2004 (2 ½ years)

FP1 done in March 2002
FP2 done in January 2004
RFE issued by CIS in May 2004
RFE received by CIS in June 2004

2 EAD’s & 2AP’s thru out the process. Just applied for 3rd EAD last week.

LUD:
After couple of LUD changes in June it is 7/26,8/24,8/25.

Inquiries:
3 to 4 Fax inquiries and 5 phone inquiries by self
2 Fax and 1 phone inquiry by attorney.

Once again, thanks to many volunteers in this forum. Did not receive courtesy copy yet. How many days it take to receive the courtesy copy?

WAC-02-105-xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !!
Who cares said:
CIBA, PCEE, KASHMIR, I140_takes_forever, you guys spend lot of time providing valuable data for this community. KASHMIR with the help of countless community members put pressure on CSC and Politicians and I for one believe it paid off. There might be some arguments otherwise. Thank you very much.
My pleasure.

It's a nice experience having visited Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos with you and CS485 to meet Ed Royce last December.
I'm really happy to know your approval.

Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Congratulations! The list of old timers is getting thinner on a daily basis and that is simply terrific. Glad to see your approval, it has been a long time coming. :)

Who cares said:
I thank all the members of this great forum for keeping the forum lively all these years. CIBA, PCEE, KASHMIR, I140_takes_forever,

Pleasure is all mine, Good luck for the future and god bless!

Who Cares about your approval ! ;) (ok I was just kidding.)

Congratulations on your approval! Have a great time!

Received courtesy copy

Approved 8/24 and received courtesy copy today.Going for stamping tomorrow.Will post stamping experience tomorrow.
Planning big party this weekend.

Stamping done

Stamping done in LA. Pleasant expereince. Next step, waiting for card.
Thanks eveybody once again for good wishes.