1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Where to send I-751 when using FedEx?

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by imcaffeine, Jan 3, 2009.

1. imcaffeine

imcaffeine Registered Users (C)

Hello,
    I'm about to send my I-751 application but I'm a little confused by the mailing address. According to the USCIS website, I should send it to:

USCIS Vermont Service Center
    75 Lower Welden St.
    P.O. Box 200
    St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

There is a POBox, and I recall that FedEx can't send packages to PO Box addresses. So how does this work? Can I use the USPS service only then? were your packages delivered via FedEx to the above mentioned address?

Thank you and have a wonderful new year!
  2. marissa07

marissa07 Registered Users (C)

Hi imcaffeine,

I don't know if it'd help, but I used USPS Priority mail with confirmation and my packet got delivered within 2 days! I would think going with USPS Priority would be also cheaper than FedEx, but I could be wrong.

I always used USPS Priority to mail immigration related documents to USCIS with complete satisfaction!

Good luck!
  3. imcaffeine

imcaffeine Registered Users (C)

Thank you so much Marissa07! USPS it is. Good luck to you too!