Where is the I140 approval ?

AgentM

Registered Users (C)
I filed my application in Oct 30 2006, but no news about the I140 approval yet. The website shows that have finished processing all cases until Nov 15.

Is there any way I can find out, about the case? I tried online and the phone call only resulted in a computerized message.

If u call also u will get a reply to wait for 30days

I filed my application in Oct 30 2006, but no news about the I140 approval yet. The website shows that have finished processing all cases until Nov 15.

Is there any way I can find out, about the case? I tried online and the phone call only resulted in a computerized message.

me too in same boat- i applied in Spet 2006...they are processing Jan 2007, but have not heard anything. I filed Service request, the 30 days came and went, nothing yet. have scheduled infopass but am not optimistic about it either.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm also in the same boat. EB2 NSC Dec 2006..my lawyer has filed SR two weeks back.

Madmonkey (funnyid)..please let me know as to how did the infopass go?

when's the appointment?

thanks,

I'm also in the same boat. EB2 NSC Dec 2006..my lawyer has filed SR two weeks back.

when's the appointment?

thanks,

I heard that they are looking at PD too..If you have PD in 2005 in EB2 than it will be processed after clearing 2004.

infopass is next Monday (nov 5) - will definitely post my experiences.

when's the appointment?

thanks,

i am not sure I agree with this PD theory - what if you are from a non-retrogressed country. Then you are at a disadvantage here, aren't you?

i am not sure I agree with this PD theory - what if you are from a non-retrogressed country. Then you are at a disadvantage here, aren't you?

If you are from non-retro and PD is current than they should process I-140 as per their processing time. If not than there is definately something wrong in their system and we all are f$%@*d againg.

...rather if you are from non-retro country and PD is current then your case might infact jump the line and be approved way ahead of their published dates. If all the other requirements of I485 (FP, NC, background check) are done and I140 is pending, it would be approved irrespective of published dates ... again if PD is current.

that's my inference.

Anyhow, I hope NSC gets its act together wrt I140. TSC is consistently keeping up with the stipulated 6 mo time frame, its the ones at NSC who are suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Non retrogressed countries are better off anyway. However, by lookng at trackitt forum, I do not think the processing is as per PDs, it is by RDs with several exceptions (for example there are cases of June / July 2007 approvals).

infopass is next Monday (nov 5) - will definitely post my experiences.

Please share your experiences about your info pass appointment...

I have infopass appointment for I-485 case and also my I-140 case pending from Aug 12th 2006. We are planning to ask questions about I-140 case delay when we go for INFOPASS appoinment on Nov 9th 2007.

Thank you in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi madmonkey,

Please post your experiences about your INFOPASS appoinment...i am very curious to know details since i have INFOPASS appointment on NOV 9th in Baltimore MD office...

Please post your experiences soon.....

Thank you in Advance