Where do I send the AC21 letter

DesiG

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am sending a AC21 letter to USCIS. This isn't the first time, so I have everything I need to send the letter, but I do not remember where I sent the last letter! (Not that anything changed the last time I sent it!)

In any case, my original I-485 was sent to Vermont back in 2004, and then it moved to Texas some time in 2007. I know a lot of people are in the same boat. Do I send this letter to the Texas center lockbox, or do the mailing address?

I am planning to send it via FedEx, if that makes a difference.

Help!
Thanks,
Srabana

Hello,

I am sending a AC21 letter to USCIS. This isn't the first time, so I have everything I need to send the letter, but I do not remember where I sent the last letter! (Not that anything changed the last time I sent it!)

In any case, my original I-485 was sent to Vermont back in 2004, and then it moved to Texas some time in 2007. I know a lot of people are in the same boat. Do I send this letter to the Texas center lockbox, or do the mailing address?

Help!
Thanks,
Srabana

Have you tried calling NCSC (the 1-800#) and asking where your file is right now?

S8634x

Hello,

In any case, my original I-485 was sent to Vermont back in 2004, and then it moved to Texas some time in 2007.

----- if your I-485 file is with Texas then send the AC21 to Texas . out side the envelop write in big bold letter " AC21 document to be attached with Pending I-485". on cover letter write your Name, DOB, A#, I-485 filing reciept # and also attach the Copy of I-485 reciept with AC21 letter of new employer. Sign the cover letter , write your Home address with phone and write your Email ID. Keep the Copy of each document that you send to USCIS.
I know a lot of people are in the same boat. Do I send this letter to the Texas center lockbox, or do the mailing address?

----- It does not make any difference.
Help!
Thanks,
Srabana

-------