When Should I Expect I-130 To Be Approved???

delisi22

Registered Users (C)
I Filed In July Still Waiting For I-130 To Be Approved Anyone Got Any Good News For Me.....i Very Much Dislike This Process Of Immigration.....i Think It Is Ridculous That I Have To Wait This Long To Get My Wife Here.......sorry Had To Get Some Anger Out

I Filed In July Still Waiting For I-130 To Be Approved Anyone Got Any Good News For Me.....i Very Much Dislike This Process Of Immigration.....i Think It Is Ridculous That I Have To Wait This Long To Get My Wife Here.......sorry Had To Get Some Anger Out

Mine was approved on the 26th... five days after my Interview. Check my sig for the timeline.

you are being ridiculous. It took 14 month for my I-485 to be approved and I thought it was lightning-fast. It also took 7 months for I-130 to be approved and I thought it was pretty quick. Learn to be patient. If it hasn't been over a year - it's quick.

delisi22, since you're a USC fed up with the immigration system, do us a favor and exercise the power of your vote to make it a more efficient process!

I most definitely will. If my vote could help prevent someone else going through what I myself and others are going through...I most definitely will... I mean come on......It used to only take about 3 months to get someone here from macedonia....now over 6 months thats bullshi*t...

LucyMO--I dont think I'm being ridiculous....this immigration process is the way it is because of people trying to screw the system.....now the good people must suffer because of this....I have a clean background never been married, never been arressted, never even got a freakin ticket, now I got to suffer and go through waiting for some as*hole to pick up my application and say "o.k approved" or " I think I'll ask for more evidence", I have the right to be upset.....*******this is not being directed towards you LucyMO*******

delisi22, I think there are multiple factors why the wait is so long. (1) the USCIS is funded only by the fees from the applcations, (2) there are millions of applicants, (3) the USCIS in combination with State Department do a poor job spreading out the workload over time, (4) the procedure is based on an antequated, inefficient paper process.

Perhaps you'll be happier about your situation when you find out that some people are separated from their spouse for 6-7 years because of this system.

But, I can't agree more that it could be more efficient and the preference categories could be changed to not keep certain spouses separated so long.

i guess i'll have to wait and see...I'm hoping ill be approved before the end of the month...good luck to all