when do u think I would receive the result to my case according to this data?

soda

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone....I would like to know what ur opinion would be about my case. I filed for the labor certification thru RIR and these are the details:
"The case mentioned has a priority date of February 10, 2004, the
case was sent to the Federal Government Backlog Reduction Center on July 29, 2005."

When do u think I should receive the labor certificaion approval (if it is approved). I'm from India and I have a BS in radiograpy...
Thanks a lot

soda said:
Hi everyone....I would like to know what ur opinion would be about my case. I filed for the labor certification thru RIR and these are the details:
"The case mentioned has a priority date of February 10, 2004, the
case was sent to the Federal Government Backlog Reduction Center on July 29, 2005."

When do u think I should receive the labor certificaion approval (if it is approved). I'm from India and I have a BS in radiograpy...
Thanks a lot
All backlog is supposed to be gone in 16 months. Currently they're doing end 2002. So the next 6-8 months is a possibility.

Thanks for the reply Gravitaion! 6-8 months is a long time to wait....I'm thinking if I should refile thru PERM...One of my collegues filed for i 6 months earlier than me and he got his Labor certifcation 2 months ago! This is wierd...

Soda,
As the law stands now, What really matters is your PD not how fast / slow your labor is approved.

Even if your labor is approved and your I-140 is approved, you cannot file for your I-485 till your visa # becomes current (based on your PD). And EAD (which gives job portability) can only be filed with the 485 application..

You can refile for perm if you want to.. there are other advantages..

i.e. after your labor and 140 is approved, you can get 3 year h1B extensions.. and you retain your 140 for ever..

Good luck..

----
PD Nov 2003
RIR / TX
45DL - 1Q 2006