Whats is current PR processing time-Tracking

canus_immi

Volunteer Moderator
Hello Friends,

Did any one received PR cards recently(both applied at the time of landing and landed previously and appiled recently)?

I am unable to catch the call centre guys. I am in US now . The toll free number is no use.

Thanks

canus_immi

samething with us also. we haven't received the PR card yet. Its almost a month after the landing.

Please let me know once you get your PR card.

The 1-800 number for PR card is of no use from US. And I beleive there is no other number where we can call and find it out.

Hi all

need your help for applying PR card and customs inspection.

Pls see the questions I pasted on 02/03/03. Forgive me for my laze.

BTW, I don't have an immi visa on my passport. They just sent me the landing paper and Imm 5455 form, and did not ask me to submit my passport to stamp. Is that OK for landing?

canus, did you declare your car at the customs when you landed?

xl088

yes, i declared my car at customs.
The officer said,it was not essential to bring the car along
even though its declared(incase u want to sell out the car)
But if u want to buy a new car,u have to do that in Canada.

And i received my PR card & my spouse's also on 4th.

Good Luck

Thank you, canus.

More questions for land:
1. When did you get your landing paper package? Enclosed also has the supplementary id form(Imm 5455) or not? Are your passport stamped for the imm. visa?

2. When you landed, all the documents including PR card app. form, supplementary id form, and the receipt of payment were supplied by the officer, right?

3. Did you register your car in Canada?

4. I plan go to Ottawa from New Jersey. Somebody told me that I should find a port-of-entry that can process immigration (not all POE can do it.) Is it true? Which POE did you land?

Thanks!

Re: Thank you, canus.

Originally posted by xl088
More questions for land:
1. When did you get your landing paper package? Enclosed also has the supplementary id form(Imm 5455) or not? Are your passport stamped for the imm. visa?

Sometime in NOV 1'st week

2. When you landed, all the documents including PR card app. form, supplementary id form, and the receipt of payment were supplied by the officer, right?

I took the filled PR card application form for both of us.But Canada INS officer asked us sign on some supplementary form and he took that form only.

3. Did you register your car in Canada?

No ..Since I am working US .. I didn't

4. I plan go to Ottawa from New Jersey. Somebody told me that I should find a port-of-entry that can process immigration (not all POE can do it.) Is it true? Which POE did you land?

Sorry ..I am not sure. But our POE is Tornto. We landed there from Peace Bridge, NY.

Thanks!

Hi canus

Thanks for your help!

1. How did you get the original receipt form of payment for PR card?

2. Is the PR card app. sent to the process center by yourself or by the office of POE?

Thanks

1. How did you get the original receipt form of payment for PR card?

If you landing first time (NOW) ask the INS officer abt PR card they take care , They will take Photographs too.... they mail to processing center and cards will be mail to canadain address only.
Otherwise u have to mail and collect them in person

2. Is the PR card app. sent to the process center by yourself or by the office of POE?

See above