Whats going on 6/22, then 6/23, and now 6/24

cal_aos_waiting

Registered Users (C)
My case updated again today, without approval....For the third consecutive day...When are they going to approve???????????

WAC022075****
2nd FP: 6/10/04
LUD: 7/30/02, 6/14/04, 6/22/04, 6/23/04, 6/24/04
No Approval yet :(

Relax you guys! Take it easy, stop reading so much in these touch dates, your approvals are around the corner but going on and on every days is not going to help you.

Same here,

Have we seen such trends before ?

WAC-02-143-5XXXX

LUD : 5/26, 6/14, 6/23, 6/24

Regards,
gcawait

you are getting way too many lap dances from INS....they are teasing you...hehehehe

cal_aos_waiting said:
My case updated again today, without approval....For the third consecutive day...When are they going to approve???????????

WAC022075****
2nd FP: 6/10/04
LUD: 7/30/02, 6/14/04, 6/22/04, 6/23/04, 6/24/04
No Approval yet :(

Same here... 'tickled', not 'touched'. Definitely some sort of early morning system sweep as opposed to anything human/meaningful. It is now happening so early every day I suspect it's before any adjudicators actually get into work.

In response to earlier poster, I've never seen a LUD pattern like this before and certainly not affecting so many. Too bad, it used to be a useful analysis tool for folks as certain patterns often indicated impending action.

So unless all of our mailboxes are brimming with approval or RFE notices by the weekend, it looks like we'll just keep having to scratch our heads and chill out.

---

WAC 02 253 xxxxx
RD: 08.08.02
FP2: 06.12.04
Tickled '04: 05.21/06.14/06.22/06.23/06.24
3rd EAD/AP pending

I-140 EB1
RD: 01.15.02
AD: 03.05.02

Non-concurrent

Last edited by a moderator:
They are playing with me too...

Today LUD changed to 6/24.

WAC 02-265-5xxxx
ND: 26th Aug 02
2nd FP: June 5th
2nd FP update on June 9th
1st AP approved recently.
1st EAD pending.

Same here

Touched on 6/22 and case transfered to SF office ( in the blackhole)
Touched on 6/23 and again 6/24.

God only know what they are doing after transfering me to SF for interview.

Wac-02-240-

Lakshmi2000 said:
Touched on 6/22 and case transfered to SF office ( in the blackhole)
Touched on 6/23 and again 6/24.

God only know what they are doing after transfering me to SF for interview.

Wac-02-240-

I think this proves that the 6/22, 23, 24 touches are irrelevant to the cases.

All,

Couple (actually two) of my friends cases were also touched and there were no updates in their online statuses. But to their surprises, they got approval notices in mail. Even now, the online status have not reflected the 485 approval.

Good luck with your applications. You might as well see approvals sitting in your mail (within a week).

an_anonymous,
tere munh mein ghee-shakkar

P.S....for non-indians, the thesaurus translation would be "cheese & sugar in your mouth....BUT PLEASE, do not try to reason!!!!

an_anonymous said:
Couple (actually two) of my friends cases were also touched and there were no updates in their online statuses. But to their surprises, they got approval notices in mail. Even now, the online status have not reflected the 485 approval.

Good luck with your applications. You might as well see approvals sitting in your mail (within a week).

Do you know the dates/pattern of their touches? I don't mean to be cynical, but I find it hard to believe that all of us with three consecutive daily touches are all about to blessed with mass approvals. If we see touch dates over this weekend, then we'll know it's being machine generated!!!

They might work on Saturday

I received a mail response to my fax inquire (saying: I need to give them sufficient time....) and that letter was dated on 06/12/04. It means they probably work on Saturday as well...
But I'm sure they don't work on Sunday, so if there is any LUD changes on Sunday, that's machine generated...