what to do after 15 yrs.?help!!

Just curious.

Let's say his mother is out of the picture. And he doesn't know his background. How does he prove he's from Poland?

Well, I meant with fake documents. But if I think about it, he would've renewed his passport at the Polish consulate or embassy, where he would have had to use his real name. So, when he leaves, they'll have a record of him leaving under his real name, no?

Sure that makes sense.

I wonder what would happen if someone had no record of their past?

Go to the Polish Consulate. Get a new passport. Now you have a real passport and a real name to begin with.

Stay put in the US, since you are going NOWHERE. Try to take care of your status in the US through your mother or one member of your family.

You said you were married, so if your wife becomes a US citizen, you can eventually get permanet residency.

No easy answers. No easy exits.

rick92,

Okay Rick, I don't want to throw rocks at you, but I think you have a tough time reading some of this stuff as evidenced in the TN section where you threw something out that could have jeopardized a persons mail in TN.

He IS NOT married.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just recently learned that my fake passport was taken back with the person that brought me here and he left me my real one with me...than it was updated here in a polish agency...and as Simsd mentioned I'm not married even if i was than i don't think that would help much as a few of you already mentioned so.

easycomeeasygo, you haven't answered our question. Have you an official documents here (licence, social security, etc.), and if so, which name have you used, your real or your fake? Have you been living under your fake name all these years?

easycomeeasygo, you haven't answered our question. Have you an official documents here (licence, social security, etc.), and if so, which name have you used, your real or your fake? Have you been living under your fake name all these years?

Yes he is looking for a solution, we need to know this info to help him!

i just recently learned that my fake passport was taken back with the person that brought me here and he left me my real one with me...than it was updated here in a polish agency...and as Simsd mentioned I'm not married even if i was than i don't think that would help much as a few of you already mentioned so.

So you have a real Polish passport then?

Go to the Polish Consulate. Get a new passport. Now you have a real passport and a real name to begin with.

Stay put in the US, since you are going NOWHERE. Try to take care of your status in the US through your mother or one member of your family.

You said you were married, so if your wife becomes a US citizen, you can eventually get permanet residency.

He is not married, nor could he adjust his status here. Doesn't matter what he does, he has to leave..

He could go to the Polish consulate and tell them he is illegally here in the U.S. They would assist him with a new passport, and a way home. I doubt the Polish consulate would notify ICE or USCIS of his illegal presence in the U.S. U.S. immigration wouldn't know if he simply left.

yes i have the original and the updated version but there's no stamps or anything in it proving that i came here...i don't have a social security which means i cant have a drivers license or anything else that has to do with the government when i had jobs they were all of the books i never really had to use my"fake" identity to be honest i don't i even know if i have one hope that clears things up cafeconleche...to switch topics for now can anyone point me to some lawyers that might help me with this??

yes i have the original and the updated version but there's no stamps or anything in it proving that i came here...i don't have a social security which means i cant have a drivers license or anything else that has to do with the government when i had jobs they were all of the books i never really had to use my"fake" identity to be honest i don't i even know if i have one hope that clears things up cafeconleche...to switch topics for now can anyone point me to some lawyers that might help me with this??

So you worked under the table? I don't understant what you are saying with "were all of the books," you mean "on the books?". If you worked on the books you would have had to use a fake SS#, maybe one you made up?? That doesn't matter at this point now.

Second, I asked you the questions, and responded to your question with what you need to do, not cafeconleche....

Third, again, there is not much you can do at this point! You will NOT qualify for any type of visa because of your illegal presence in the U.S.. You must return home to Poland with a real passport with your real name, then return to the U.S. with some sort of visa.

You want a lawyer, here is my friend's website. although there is not much more he will tell you then I have...

http://www.immigrationgroup.us/

Give him a call if you like and see what he tells you. His name is Andy.

While I don't know what a lawyer would (could?) do, it appears that with your new new passport and your correct name, there is no record of you ever arriving. It would seem that if you were to leave and then come back with the correct papers, everything should be clean.

Now let me clarify this. I don't mean come back in any work status of any sort, but as a visitor.

But if you were getting married, by leaving the country, you could do all of this in a clean manner and then come back.

All of your jobs were "off the books" which means you got paid cash and there is no record of it. Also, because of this situation I assume you were never able to go to college or university, so coming back on a professional work visa is out of the question. Unless you decide to get a degree n Poland or somewhere else.

While I don't know what a lawyer would (could?) do, it appears that with your new new passport and your correct name, there is no record of you ever arriving. It would seem that if you were to leave and then come back with the correct papers, everything should be clean.

Now let me clarify this. I don't mean come back in any work status of any sort, but as a visitor.

But if you were getting married, by leaving the country, you could do all of this in a clean manner and then come back.

All of your jobs were "off the books" which means you got paid cash and there is no record of it. Also, because of this situation I assume you were never able to go to college or university, so coming back on a professional work visa is out of the question. Unless you decide to get a degree n Poland or somewhere else.

I guess you are right when he said "off the books," I read it wrong, and he left a f out.

He could return here after going home. Even if he returned as a visitor, then married here, he could then stay because he entered legally and go through AOS here. Or likewise, go home and then come back on K visa.

I-751 Timeline
Filed jointly December, 20 2009(Florida)
DO-VSC
RD?
ND?

Conditional PR Timeline...
Married to US Citizen November 11, 2006.
Re-date for I-485, I-130, I-765, 12-11-06
NOA- I-485, I-130, I-765- 12-14
RFE I-485- 12-26
Biometrics(code 3)- done 01-29-07
RFE Received- 02-07-07
LUD I-765 - 02-23-07
Lud I-765 - 02-27-06 APPROVED!
ND- Interview(Tampa), 02-16-07
Interview Date - 03-20-07
LUD- I-485, I-130, 03-01-07
Interview- 03-20-07-APPROVED!!!
LUD I-130 Approved 03-20-07!!!
LUD I-485 Welcome notice sent, Card production ordered 03-23-07
LUD- Welcome notice received 03-27-07
LUD- I485 Approval notice mailed 03-28-07!!!
03-30-07 GC received!
106 days in all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly - that's where I was going with that. He really is not in that bad a shape when you think about it in the grand scheme of things. He might even be able to get an F visa and go back to school depending on his financial position.

Unlike the others who are here where there is a record of their entry, he might actually be able to turn this into something good.

Exactly - that's where I was going with that. He really is not in that bad a shape when you think about it in the grand scheme of things. He might even be able to get an F visa and go back to school depending on his financial position.

Unlike the others who are here where there is a record of their entry, he might actually be able to turn this into something good.

Agreed!

Talk about dumb luck huh?

easycomeeasygo you might want to change your name to Git'er done.

Now you can put a plan in place and now you should go see a lawyer about what can be done. BTW....you need to go see an immigration Attorney and now have a plan in place.

And one other thing, we have all talked about you getting married here, but you know we don't know anything about you or whether that's even a possibility. I think we just went down that path with the idea that you might use that as angle to stay here without having to leave.

I strongly urge you to put a plan in place and find out what you need to do to live here legally AFTER you leave in order to come back.

You will also need an address in Poland, somewhere to stay, a little bit of money, and get a timeline as to how long it will take to do all of this.

it would be great if i could go back and get a visa.. but what about before i leave won't they stamp my passport before i get on the plane won't Poland than know i was here? not to mention if i would pass the interview in Poland i think they would be a bit curious about my broken polish accent or maybe they would even ask me where i was for the last 15 yrs...i am going to try to get some money together as well as see a lawyer that's for sure.