what should be done

ImFreak

Registered Users (C)
I applied for the canadia immigration two months earlier, i havent got the aor yet, I\'m engaged now, i will getting married in the march 2002, once i recieve the AOR can i send the details of my spouse (i did saw an option saying engaged in the category), is this possible, or i have to start the process all over from the scratch. any kind of info will be helpful, can some let me know the canadian counslate number where i can call and ask the where abouts, thank you in advance.

No Title

When you get married in March, I hope you will be having you File no with you, then you have to submit an application for your Spouse and you have to pay the Processing fees for her,Send her 3 passport style photograps .your marriage cerificate, her passport pages, her educational cerificate copies and you have to write a cover letter with your File # to CHC about this and they will attach your spouse application to your file. You have to send this application of spouse to the Same Consulate where you submitted your case. you do not need to do anything now.