• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What is the latest number for the asia?

dayanachini

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Please let me know what number is the latest for the Asia? Since I dont know whether I have a chance to recieve NL at least this year? Anybody recieve NL from Sri Lanka?

Congratulations to All winners.

Dayan.

dayanachini said:
Dear All,

Please let me know what number is the latest for the Asia? Since I dont know whether I have a chance to recieve NL at least this year? Anybody recieve NL from Sri Lanka?

Congratulations to All winners.

Dayan.

Asia for August : 7,700.

you can check online by going to www.uscis.gov
click on: Immigration Services and Benefits program (on the left side)
click on: Visa Bulletin
click on either: Current or Archived Bulletins

what's your #??? they've been steady since the beginning with about 500-700 increase in DV #'s. Unless they take a drastic measure, i predict about 500 more for Sept. So i guess, maybe in Sept. the # will be around 8200, then again, who knows!

Good Luck

Meemoo said:
Asia for August : 7,700.

you can check online by going to www.uscis.gov
click on: Immigration Services and Benefits program (on the left side)
click on: Visa Bulletin
click on either: Current or Archived Bulletins

what's your #??? they've been steady since the beginning with about 500-700 increase in DV #'s. Unless they take a drastic measure, i predict about 500 more for Sept. So i guess, maybe in Sept. the # will be around 8200, then again, who knows!

Good Luck

Thank you so much

dayanachini said:
Thank you so much. I have not recieve NL. I wanted to know whether I have a chance. I saw one person got the number AS8###, that means we dont have much chance it seems, who knows, only god knows. All the best to you.