• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

what is the higest cn. for asia in dv2010?

I think ur perception is wrong about the cuttoff number.8250 means only below this number will be intervied till last December. not the sum of october , november, december ( 7000+7200+8250= 22450 ). can u provide me ur emaii id so we commuicate better for this issue.

Hi friends,
I think so, cut off numbers shall not be added together. the cut off number just shows the CN numbers and not the quantity of the people who iterviewed. for december it is now 8250, and mine is AS00013XXX, Considering the trend of numbers interviewed last year , I hope that I will have the interview in march or April, however in my opinion cut off number increasing will accelrate every month and is not linear. I anticipate and increasing of 2000 in Jan 2010. lets see what wil happen.

I think ur perception is wrong about the cuttoff number.8250 means only below this number will be intervied till last December. not the sum of october , november, december ( 7000+7200+8250= 22450 ). can u provide me ur emaii id so we commuicate better for this issue.
u are right bro...

Yes , There is significant increase this year I hope mine will be current around March-April next year (25XXX)

Following is the highest I seen in this forum. Is anybody having hihger number than this in asia.

2010AS000289XX

ल यार झुर भयो नि त भने पछि हाम्रो CN CURRENT March मा मात्र हुने भयो????