What is cooking

kskrajendra

Registered Users (C)
Labor EB3 India PD Dec 2002
485 RD Apr 2004
VSC-TSC March 2nd 2007
FP1 Feb 2005
FP2 26th June 2007 - Code 3.

LUD 07/16, 07/17 Is it an indication for approval ?????

Good Luck

Same thing happened with my wife's and my case too On July 3rd 2007 & July 4th 2007 and after that nothing happened. Mine is EB3 india with a Priority Date of 05/2003. Hopefully something will happen soon. Good Luck Mate.

Hi rajendra,
my PD is june'02 . When I saw a couple of emails from CRIS this morning got excited . But they are just LUD's just like yours. Its been a logn wait . Hopefully we will get approved in this month

EB3-INDIA
PD - june ' 2002 - VSC
485 RD - Dec ' 2003
Mar 2nd - VSC->TSC transfer
2nd FP - > May ' 2007
2nd FP - May '2007

SKS02,

I hope you will get this month, as your PD is earlier than mine and also I see lot of approvals whose FP done in beginning of May. Where as mine is end of June.

Now, I came to know what is COOKING

I took a info pass to check the status of my GC. They told me that, my I485 is approved on July 14th.

But online status shows that my i485 is still pending in TSC. I called 1-800 number. She told me the same thing what is there online. Then I told her my experience at Local INS. She transferred the call to higher officer and she confirmed that my case is approved.

But still need to wait to see the actual approval notice.

By the way, Local INS put a one year valid Permanent residency stamp on our passports.

congrats rajendra. Did you take the infopass just to check your 485 status ? Did they tell you when the online status will be updated.

My LUD is for 485. I140 is approved in May 2004.

I took infopass to see, if I can get a temporary AP to travel to Canada on for vacation.

Got a letter form USCIS that My Advance Parole got rejected due to my GC is approved on July 14. But, I havn't got any e-mail or letter about my 485 approval. Case status still showing that case is transferred from VSC to TSC and processing.